B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

I wonder why rlc introduced GOV apartments in the first place, wouldn't be because they could get a number of girls just to do everyday things like cooking, cleaning and chatting in a language no one would understands. They have these apartments to show tits, fanny and ass. Along with what these girls can do sexually alone or with a bloke or another girl. Naked women never goes out of fashion. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Strange girl as first impressions , after waking up she was for nearly 30 minutes in the room ( toilet I think ) next to the fitness room .. and always with this book next to her which looks like a notebook or diary of sorts .. in any case , within 13 hours , a big confrontation with Bogdan , not the easiest to start with the new life inside the villa 🙄

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Strange girl as first impressions , after waking up she was for nearly 30 minutes in the room ( toilet I think ) next to the fitness room .. and always with this book next to her which looks like a notebook or diary of sorts .. in any case , within 13 hours , a big confrontation with Bogdan , not the easiest to start with the new life inside the villa 🙄

Agree. (it's a restroom 🙂
I hope 
the incident yesterday does not affect her stay, She looks like a "wild" girl and want to play with the girls 😉 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Rough week for RLC in regards to their new participants. What seemed to be the confrontation about in your opinion? (any replay link/timestamp?)