B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least Gina she is living her life and enjoying , we only live once and this is her way of doing things , she isn’t the first and apparently not the last . She could easily fill a book with all of her crazy memories and smile when she will be older to read them . 

Many don’t approve her actions , maybe because most of the people here had an easy going life at her age . I have been doing the same like her at her age and to tell you the truth , since I did so much at that time , I don’t feel like I am missing to do this much now also at the age of 43 . There are thousand of examples that when you don’t do certain things at a certain time , you either regret of not doing them when you could or as it happens usually , people suddenly want to catch up with the lost time and they start making all the crazy staff when they are at their forties or so ...

As my generation thinks and me personally I support so much , it is better next to you to have a person who has done it all and she will respect you because there’s not much to do anymore than a girl who has been Virgin Mary at her young years and when she reaches 35-40 years old , her hormones hit code red of all the things she missed doing young .. and this is why divorces and quarrels and couples finishing and so on .. 

I would prefer to have a crazy , smiley and funny Gina even if she looked 10 years older and knowing that sooner or later she will stop because she will have done it all than a girl who would always want more and more because she missed doing it when she was supposed to do so .

hey she is having a lot of fun and is actually being paid for it more power to her 

i see Bogdan moved the living room around i thought maybe for karaoke but they cant see the tv so i guess that rules that out but he set it up like there is to be a show so i am curious  as the furniture is set to watch the coffee table they like to dance on

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey she is having a lot of fun and is actually being paid for it more power to her 

Gina is absolutely fine for me , wish we had 1 more like her 😉😁

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Gina can take a hike and get lost and never return as far as I'm concerned.  As a matter of fact, Gina Megan Holly Nelly Bogdan Loraine Claire Serafima Carlos Anthony Amira Monica Amalia and the maid can all take a hike and get lost never to been seen or heard from again!!!

• Like 2

Que certains trouvent Gina, sexy, rigolote, tant mieux il en faut, pour tous les gouts. Personnellement, je la trouve vulgaire, est très rusée, elle connaît tous les rouages et les codes de RLC, elle est là, dans la villa, 4e passage, une professionnelle aguerrie, pour aider B&N , ensuite elle a carte blanche, pour passer les 3/4 de son temps en dehors, avec son hispanique. Aucune de ses prestations ne soulève en moi, le moindre émoi. Mais elle a aussi beaucoup d'influence, au vu de son ancienneté, et ça c'est toxique

je me pose une question depuis le début, est-ce que ça les aides à tenir devant les cams, en se défonçant...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Gina can take a hike and get lost and never return as far as I'm concerned.  As a matter of fact, Gina Megan Holly Nelly Bogdan Loraine Claire Serafima Carlos Anthony Amira Monica Amalia and the maid can all take a hike and get lost never to been seen or heard from again!!!

Exactly throw everyone out and bring Harley and Olivia's ex in the apartment together. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, x192023 said:

I hope Holly has a man in the house tonight 😀 she needs layed 

unless she’s getting outside

I am surprised that she has only done sex with one guy infront of cams during this stay. It's unlike of her but then again she might have someone outside in a committed relationship who doesn't wanna appear in front of cams.