Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Even got a watch now to let her know whats going on when she aint staring at that fooking phone, every smart girl/woman I know hardly ever uses their phone, all the chavvy thick-fucks are glued to them, says a lot about her.

I'd like to say i hope she drops and breaks it but I know she's most likely got another 3 as back up.

• Confused 1

il y a 8 minutes, masterchef56 a dit :

You must be a very jealous guy that say something like that,that wasn´t nice to say.I guess you´re poor too,can´t afford it.Poor you.

Jealous? not at all, I just hate seeing these thick bastards walking around staring at their phones 24/7 like their lives depend on it with their kids following along doing the same, personally I pray for a CME to kill the electronics on the planet for a year, just to see these people have to actually deal with constant reality.

And as much as I could afford it, I phones are shit, I repair electronics and know my stuff, trust me you're paying for the aesthetics. I have a galaxy S4, had it for years and dropped it a few times with no issues, does everything I need apart from giving me 'bragging rights' to thick cattle who think the latest things are a necessity. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

And as much as I could afford it, I phones are shit, I repair electronics and know my stuff, trust me you're paying for the aesthetics. I have a galaxy S4, had it for years and dropped it a few times with no issues, does everything I need apart from giving me 'bragging rights' to thick cattle who think the latest things are a necessity. 

Well,I can tell you that I don´t have an Iphone either also have a Samsung Galaxy s10.I had an Iphone 4 many years ago but when the battery got worse and

I wanted to change it for a new battery I couldn´t.Only  authorized specific personal could do it,then I decided to change to android phone so I could do it myself

and have never regret it.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,I can tell you that I don´t have an Iphone either also have a Samsung Galaxy s10.I had an Iphone 4 many years ago but when the battery got worse and

I wanted to change it for a new battery I couldn´t.Only  authorized specific personal could do it,then I decided to change to android phone so I could do it myself

and have never regret it.

Good for you and I hate it when the battery life dies.

• Like 1