Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Where does your load land do you have the same problem would you like a photo of me naked please reply soon as at the moment I have an hard on

Too fucking late a neighbour walk passed and I think she looks like leora  fucking hell it cold when you are outside in minus 2 stood in a dark corner         I'm only joking in fact I'm looking out the window    tissues

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Too fucking late a neighbour walk passed and I think she looks like leora  fucking hell it cold when you are outside in minus 2 stood in a dark corner         I'm only joking in fact I'm looking out the window    tissues

Turn on the street light and look out the window 😁🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am amazed at what goes through these two women's brains sometimes, several times now since the beginning of winter it has been noticeably cold in the apartment for them, to the extent where they have to put on either jumpers or dressing gowns to keep warm.

They "earn" a good salary and are not shy on spending it on iPhones, Jewellery, New clothes weekly, Take away food daily, Beauty therapy..nails,hair, massage..weekly....all of which I don't begrudge if they are giving something in return...So why, when you notice the quality of much of the materialistic things that appear on a regular basis in the apartment, haven't they invested less than  100 on a portable heater that can be moved on wheels from room to room....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am amazed at what goes through these two women's brains sometimes, several times now since the beginning of winter it has been noticeably cold in the apartment for them, to the extent where they have to put on either jumpers or dressing gowns to keep warm.

They "earn" a good salary and are not shy on spending it on iPhones, Jewellery, New clothes weekly, Take away food daily, Beauty therapy..nails,hair, massage..weekly....all of which I don't begrudge if they are giving something in return...So why, when you notice the quality of much of the materialistic things that appear on a regular basis in the apartment, haven't they invested less than  100 on a portable heater that can be moved on wheels from room to room....

😂🤣 It is simply called “ priorities “ 😂🤣 Luxury lifestyle calls for luxury purchases .. “ normal “ people like most of us here that really value because of hard work every € / £ / $ we will simply prioritize our needed things .. for the girls , that apparently hard way of earning is an unknown lifestyle meaning , all the things you mentioned matter the most 😎😇🥳

• Like 1