B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

1 minute ago, deadly_devil said:

I didn't renew either since mid of December, and monitoring here and the preview, but still they are not making any progress...

They haven't made any progress since the Russian apartments closed.  What makes you think there is going to be any progress?  Now by adding a live in male to the cast in the GOV's, it will never become any better!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

NOPE....your incorrect my friend, if a large portion of their subscribers all of a sudden quit paying, they would just close the site because they are not going to bend to subscription pressure.  If they can't do it their way, then they wouldn't do it at all unfortunately.  The proof is in the pudding with all the repeat tenants and repeat shows.  To them (RLC), is that isn't good enough for their sub base then so be it....they would just close the doors!!

ok then, whoever doesn't like it stop paying and whoever is staisfied with this shit can go on and support them, that's what you mean right? and where are the managerial skills of marketing, if they want to expand their subs, they should provide something new, or unusual!...

11 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

well, for whom it may concerns,  with my small Russian lexicon i heard them  say many times женщина( woman) and Energy 
sounds like women's empowerment practice 

nothing speaks women 'Empowerment' like sitting around in red lingerie!!!  and nude body painting  GRRRLL power 

2 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

ok then, whoever doesn't like it stop paying and whoever is staisfied with this shit can go on and support them, that's what you mean right? and where are the managerial skills of marketing, if they want to expand their subs, they should provide something new, or unusual!...

Dude, I totally agree with you and I'm not trying to be a kill joy by what I say.  RLC is and always has been a bunch of arrogant, cocky assholes in my opinion and that's why I said what I said.  Yes, the one's that want to support their bullshit.....let them support it.  If you don't like what you subscribed to then cancel your subscription and never look back.  That is what I did a long time ago.  They weren't fulfilling my needs and I stopped supporting their lame efforts!!

Just now, hexagon said:

I'd totally buy a subscription if it wasn't so expensive, its 4x the price of netflix and its only really 1 show

You are correct, it's way way way overpriced for what you get.  Save your money, Netflix is a much better offer!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Mec, je suis totalement d'accord avec toi et je n'essaye pas d'être une joie de tuer par ce que je dis. RLC est et a toujours été un groupe de connards arrogants et arrogants à mon avis et c'est pourquoi j'ai dit ce que j'ai dit. Oui, ceux qui veulent soutenir leurs conneries ..... laissez-les les soutenir. Si vous n'aimez pas ce à quoi vous vous êtes abonné, annulez votre abonnement et ne regardez jamais en arrière. C'est ce que j'ai fait il y a longtemps. Ils ne répondaient pas à mes besoins et j'ai arrêté de soutenir leurs efforts boiteux !!

Vous avez raison, c'est beaucoup trop cher pour ce que vous obtenez. Économisez votre argent, Netflix est une bien meilleure offre !!

j'ai les deux, mais si je dois faire un choix, si cette fumisterie continue, il sera vite fait !

• Like 1