B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Also, welche anderen Wohnungen, weil die Mädchen / Paare im Urlaub in Barcalona sind, weiß ich, dass Martina ist, aber alle anderen sind. Ich dachte an alle Barca-Mädchen, aber Nelly war hier, aber warte eine Minute, Martina lebt auch dort, also musste ich denken, dass es welche gibt die anderen Wohnungen in Barcalona

Luna and Zac is Barcelona

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Seriously, RLC now has this bullshit show with twelve girls?!? What a waste, what naivety. Do they really think that this bullshit will somehow get better just because they now have twelve girls in B1?

My goodness, what a pile of losers.

If everyone here stopped paying them or renewing all together at once only for onw month, they'll start respecting their customers and stop brining ladies who are doing nothing and getting paid

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

If everyone here stopped paying them or renewing all together at once only for onw month, they'll start respecting their customers and stop brining ladies who are doing nothing and getting paid

Well stopped it this month, i still have some days till 19th 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deadly_devil said:

NOPE....your incorrect my friend, if a large portion of their subscribers all of a sudden quit paying, they would just close the site because they are not going to bend to subscription pressure.  If they can't do it their way, then they wouldn't do it at all unfortunately.  The proof is in the pudding with all the repeat tenants and repeat shows.  To them (RLC), is that isn't good enough for their sub base then so be it....they would just close the doors!!