B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Absolutely fantastic,all rejoind(and few new)show girls in a big gathering,the big goodbye party.Tomorow they will all enter jetplane and leave to their homies and rlc will cast new blood,with finaly some new type of shows.nasa landing GIF by Metarupx

Hmmmm, this sounds like the last time Megan, Gina, Holly left for something like this and the next thing you know "the new wild child Martina" shows up in B4 for some pussy licking.  It all sounds too familiar!!  Is Nelly in B4 by herself?  If so, it could be a repeat from last month.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hmmmm, this sounds like the last time Megan, Gina, Holly left for something like this and the next thing you know "the new wild child Martina" shows up in B4 for some pussy licking.  It all sounds too familiar!!  Is Nelly in B4 by herself?  If so, it could be a repeat from last month.

M&A are leaving..but their dog is in vet.So or they are going indeed to B4 for some debouching or maybe just pic up their dog.

Just now, ze81 said:

M&A are leaving..but their dog is in vet.So or they are going indeed to B4 for some debouching or maybe just pic up their dog.

Your guess is as good as mine.  All I was saying is that this all sounds so familiar from past visits.  I don't know if Nelly is in B4 or Bogdan for that matter, so if they are not in B4 then nothing will probably happen.  If Nelly is in B4 and Bogdan is not, Alberto might be taking Martina to B4 and dropping her off for Nelly.....pure speculation on my part.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Your guess is as good as mine.  All I was saying is that this all sounds so familiar from past visits.  I don't know if Nelly is in B4 or Bogdan for that matter, so if they are not in B4 then nothing will probably happen.  If Nelly is in B4 and Bogdan is not, Alberto might be taking Martina to B4 and dropping her off for Nelly.....pure speculation on my part.

I saw nelly in megan room getting the bathtub ready 🤷‍♂️

nevermind she is with borgan

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Deine Vermutung ist genauso gut wie meine. Ich habe nur gesagt, dass dies alles aus früheren Besuchen so vertraut klingt. Ich weiß nicht, ob Nelly in B4 oder Bogdan ist. Wenn sie also nicht in B4 sind, wird wahrscheinlich nichts passieren. Wenn Nelly in B4 ist und Bogdan nicht, könnte Alberto Martina zu B4 bringen und sie für Nelly absetzen ... reine Spekulation meinerseits.

Nelly and Bogdan in the tub.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Las fusiones y adquisiciones se van ... pero su perro está en el veterinario. Entonces, o de hecho, van a B4 para una descarga o tal vez simplemente para fotografiar a su perro.

They're going to look for Taco.