B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Well , it is great to see the whole “ cast “ together , I actually don’t know if it has ever happened . I will also say that this shows that despite the “ normal “ women’s competition , at least they have managed to put even for some hours any differences or personal problems away for the common good ☺️ But , what we can understand is that all the apartments are moving under the maestro’s baguette , Ariana .. she is the one who has inserted so many new things and at times , in all of the apartments , you can see everyday that they will try to do something . Spinning , spiritual yoga and all these things that if we knew a bit Russian , we could understand better . 

Conclusion .. Ariana rules the apartments 😎😇

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , it is great to see the whole “ cast “ together , I actually don’t know if it has ever happened . I will also say that this shows that despite the “ normal “ women’s competition , at least they have managed to put even for some hours any differences or personal problems away for the common good ☺️ But , what we can understand is that all the apartments are moving under the maestro’s baguette , Ariana .. she is the one who has inserted so many new things and at times , in all of the apartments , you can see everyday that they will try to do something . Spinning , spiritual yoga and all these things that if we knew a bit Russian , we could understand better . 

Conclusion .. Ariana rules the apartments 😎😇

It's a normal show, the only difference is that this time all the girls have to work.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's a normal show, the only difference is that this time all the girls have to work.

A show without dildos or bates .. many will not like it , for a show as you say , we have never seen it . I guess if the girls were fully dressed , it would all be fine , being with their underwear , it makes them being characterized that they perform a show again .. ok