B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and like i said ,i do think you do have other name's . that is why you and DDM. say that is what RLC want you to say to make them look good . just look and read between the line and we all can see .that alll that say the same thing as you .RLC little Noos54. and no it's not a misprint on the noos54

Is it so unthinkable that several members of this forum can have the same vision of things?

I'm not accusing you of being an alias for Harley though :biggrin:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

now you little noos54 ..have a good night .till RLC tell you what to say back to me .............

Good night to you, I'm starting my day :biggrin:
On the other hand, I will be clear with you because I see that you often talk about me even when I am not present, I am really not an easy man and your attempts to flirt with me will not work
Have a nice dream but try not to dream about me too much :biggrin:

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

and you are right .moos54 has more then one name .on c.c .just like naga has .just look at how cheese head .on his dying bed .ask for NAGA to let us all know that he was dead.. 🤔 if you are on your deathbed .are you going to be thinking about cam caps. so as i see it .moos54 has a lot of name's on cam caps. 🤔

Hello bud , ddhm here , I am not moos , I assure you that I am either Nelly or Bogdan , Harley will confirm it to you because he said it almost a month ago ,that i am one of them ,  you can be patient and search his posts if you have time . It is also one of his best . 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

hope i didn't offend you and your other mod of RLC.....

I don't know if you offend the moderators of RLC but you start to become a real problem for those of CC, if you have a problem with me I invite you to complain in the right place that is provided for it and that's above all for that that I will indeed withdraw your previous comment because your insults towards me have no place on this part of the forum

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know if you offend the moderators of RLC but you start to become a real problem for those of CC, if you have a problem with me I invite you to complain in the right place that is provided for it and that's above all for that that I will indeed withdraw your previous comment because your insults towards me have no place on this part of the forum

laughter anne GIF by WDR BUT IT IS OK FOR YOU TO .say insult . to all that is my point . it's ok for you but not others to do it to you .ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK so this is what RLC TOLD YOU TO SAY

15 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

laughter anne GIF by WDR BUT IT IS OK FOR YOU TO .say insult . to all that is my point . it's ok for you but not others to do it to you .ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK so this is what RLC TOLD YOU TO SAY

we really should not have the same definition of the word "insult" in this case because in no case do I insult you or disrespect you, on the other hand I tried to make fun of the fact that you are feel obligated to involve myself in most of your comments  when I was not even present

after as I said in my previous comment, there is a section dedicated to what you do to me, do it in the right place and I would have nothing to complain about, on the other hand yes I will start to censor you if you keep doing it here

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Go to bed Bud... otherwise it can quickly become a longer rest for you

i see that . you the one who that said that .you have been banned from RLC. and begged them to let you be a mod /time keeper .gas shown that .you are a PAID  mod for RLC .SEEING YOU REMOVED MY POST..