B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Me too! Until the naked ones show up.:smile:

I am happy I saw them in good terms and with good , respecting atmosphere . All the rest , a big bonus 😏😎

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, just as there are people who think chaturbate is good. Just why does this bullshit have to be on RLC? These shows are the exact opposite of their motto.

Where is the view into the private life, if there are constantly only do these silly bullshit shows.

If you observe better , this “ show “  today , the way at least i translate it , had to do with self control of natural forces or generally spiritual staff that only Ariana seems to influence the others to do .. easily 😇 And it seems that everyone has accepted her methods or she has proven the things that she has been influencing to work fine with the girls . We should also not forget that in almost 2,5 hours , they will change the year with their old calendar timing , so it is New Year’s Eve  again for them and we saw something similar in B2 on Russian Christmas Eve .. 

• Haha 1

Today i am home during daylight. Normally I visit this site after 10pm, USA eastern time. 4am Spain time. I get to see dark rooms and people sleeping. WhooHo!  Today I get to see B1 kitchen, girls in lingerie, big win for me.  Dont know who they are.

39 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, just as there are people who think chaturbate is good. Just why does this bullshit have to be on RLC? These shows are the exact opposite of their motto.

Where is the view into the private life, if there are constantly only do these silly bullshit shows.

If they do “ view into their private lives “ they are called prostitutes bringing inside their rooms drug dealers and junkies 

• Like 1