B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

1 hour ago, hexagon said:

Does anyone know what was happening after the party? seemed like cleaning lady was having a go at cat ears

here she is in the middle of being told off, was it because she never cleans up????

(Attachment Removed)

Serafima the cleaning lady always sounds like she complaining about something. Probably nothing major.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, hexagon said:

Yeah, my gf thinks maybe cat ears ruined the party and shes telling her off?

also checkout that plate of sad bananas

Cat ears is her friend for whatever that is worth so she probably was bitching to her not about her. But Serafima talks like that a lot its just how she is.

• Like 2

Gentleman, following the gettogether at B1, I am hoping you can identify the ladies for me. I only recognize Serifima and Gina, then later Megan. 

1. Black hair in a ponytail, heavy red lipstick, red lingerie, white thong.

2. Dark brown hair, blonde ponytail, black see thru robe, red bra and panty.

3. Petite brunette, black shiny robe.

4. Petite, light brown hair, red swimsuit.

5. Petite redhead, dark red lingerie.

6. Brunette, black robe with tan sleeves, large tattoo under left forearm.

Thanks in advance for your efforts. 

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I rest my case....Moos' brother for sure!!

and you are right .moos54 has more then one name .on c.c .just like naga has .just look at how cheese head .on his dying bed .ask for NAGA to let us all know that he was dead.. 🤔 if you are on your deathbed .are you going to be thinking about cam caps. so as i see it .moos54 has a lot of name's on cam caps. 🤔

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and you are right .moos54 has more then one name .on c.c .just like naga has .just look at how cheese head .on his dying bed .ask for NAGA to let us all know that he was dead.. 🤔 if you are on your deathbed .are you going to be thinking about cam caps. so as i see it .moos54 has a lot of name's on cam caps. 🤔

Hi Bud

are you trying to explain that i have multiple CC accounts?

Unlike others, I only need this account to express myself but I feel like you need to believe unreal things to be able to sleep better at night 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Hi Bud

are you trying to explain that i have multiple CC accounts?

Unlike others, I only need this account to express myself but I feel like you need to believe unreal things to be able to sleep better at night 😁

and like i said ,i do think you do have other name's . that is why you and DDM. say that is what RLC want you to say to make them look good . just look and read between the line and we all can see .that alll that say the same thing as you .RLC little Noos54. and no it's not a misprint on the noos54

• Haha 1