B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

If they do “ view into their private lives “ they are called prostitutes bringing inside their rooms drug dealers and junkies 

It doesn't matter what these jealous people say. The point is that RLC should finally become more realistic again, with real content and not these miserable show events.

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

It doesn't matter what these jealous people say. The point is that RLC should finally become more realistic again, with real content and not these miserable show events.

For these “ jealous “ people as you say , most tenants have decided to keep their “ private lives “ away of cameras . The sadder the comments about them , the more they will keep on like this . Just read the comments of what viewers were expecting to see and read the last 10 pages . Why should they bother to “ let us view their private lives “ ? At the end of the day , they will get their money , they will just don’t add some bonus money . And to be honest , no need for bonus at the moment , as bars , clubs , cafeterias , restaurants , are closed to spend money . 

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For these “ jealous “ people as you say , most tenants have decided to keep their “ private lives “ away of cameras . The sadder the comments about them , the more they will keep on like this . Just read the comments of what viewers were expecting to see and read the last 10 pages . Why should they bother to “ let us view their private lives “ ? At the end of the day , they will get their money , they will just don’t add some bonus money . And to be honest , no need for bonus at the moment , as bars , clubs , cafeterias , restaurants , are closed to spend money . 

You're always trying to justify why RLC has become so shitty, instead of finally realizing that it could get better again. RLC should finally try to get back to its old strengths. No more shows and back to real life.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

You're always trying to justify why RLC has become so shitty, instead of finally realizing that it could get better again. RLC should finally try to get back to its old strengths. No more shows and back to real life.

I take RLC for what it offers , that’s why I pay for it . As i said , the solution is easy , why paying for something you don’t like ? I never justify RLC , I criticize the site and the tenants both positive and negative according to my tastes of what I see . 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just a little add.. I am guilty for wanting a drunken wild orgy of epic proportion..... but in the spirit of Real Life and all due respect these women showed a maturity and class of what else they are about ...so I give my respect for that. 

I get a kick out of the fact their theme was sexy underwear ??? so that is just weird ...but also the RLC influence .

and I really wonder as someone noted...could be a possible farewell type gathering and this would be some bonding and even holiday ritual as they likely are getting ready to move on ???

still fun for the forum... 

32 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Just a little add.. I am guilty for wanting a drunken wild orgy of epic proportion..... but in the spirit of Real Life and all due respect these women showed a maturity and class of what else they are about ...so I give my respect for that. 

I get a kick out of the fact their theme was sexy underwear ??? so that is just weird ...but also the RLC influence .

and I really wonder as someone noted...could be a possible farewell type gathering and this would be some bonding and even holiday ritual as they likely are getting ready to move on ???

still fun for the forum... 

I enjoyed what I saw ☺️😉 Sexy women , lingerie 😋😋 They did  the same last week when they celebrated Christmas , today it was for the New Year as they celebrate differently . 

The problem is that if they act like “ inappropriate “ , they get heat . Today that they weren’t any exaggerations ( except if seeing them with lingerie it is 🤡 ) , they still gathered heat because they weren’t performing any sexual show . It starts  getting tired not knowing what viewers  want to watch ... For me , I liked the gathering ☺️ if it was more , I wouldn’t have liked .. except if perhaps I could see men ( BFs) and dancing , drinking , partying in general .. but as we said , if we were seeing men , they would automatically called “ hired hands “ or I don’t know how it is called in English .. good for them that they were descent then 😎 

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It doesn't matter what these jealous idiots say. The point is that RLC should finally become more realistic again, with real content and not these miserable show events.

Get it through your head Alladino, all RLC is, is a glorified cam show site and it will always be about the shows.  You, yourself would have to start a website if you want to capture real life.  The only thing is, no one would participate that are normal human beings!!

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Yes, he is Moos' brother and will always try to justify everything in the favor of a shitty website like RLC.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I take RLC for what it offers , that’s why I pay for it . As i said , the solution is easy , why paying for something you don’t like ? I never justify RLC , I criticize the site and the tenants both positive and negative according to my tastes of what I see . 

I rest my case....Moos' brother for sure!!

• Like 1