B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Edit: I should add that if you forced me to choose between having Sera in an apartment or having Leora, I'd choose Sera 7 days a week and twice on Sunday. But that's more a reflection of how I feel about Leora... 😄

In the meantime I'm watching Leora's pussy winking at me!!!! Enjoy staring at Sera staring at her phone or watching her empty room!!!!! If you tell me that's what you do rather than watch Leora I believe you.... strangely though everyone else is watching Leora!!!!!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, van the man said:

Editar: Debo agregar que si me obligaras a elegir entre tener a Sera en un apartamento o tener a Leora, elegiría Sera los 7 días de la semana y dos veces el domingo. Pero eso es más un reflejo de lo que siento por Leora ...  😄

Mientras tanto, estoy viendo el coño de Leora guiñándome un ojo !!!! ¡Disfruta mirando a Sera mirando su teléfono o viendo su habitación vacía! Si me dices que es lo que haces en lugar de mirar a Leora, te creo ... ¡¡¡¡aunque todos los demás están mirando a Leora !!!!!!

I never look at Leora even if the other flats are empty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, van the man said:

Edit: I should add that if you forced me to choose between having Sera in an apartment or having Leora, I'd choose Sera 7 days a week and twice on Sunday. But that's more a reflection of how I feel about Leora... 😄

In the meantime I'm watching Leora's pussy winking at me!!!! Enjoy staring at Sera staring at her phone or watching her empty room!!!!! If you tell me that's what you do rather than watch Leora I believe you.... strangely though everyone else is watching Leora!!!!!!

Leora always knows what to do and how / when to play with the cameras . You will hardly ever see her going head to head with other apartments if she doesn’t secure top cam viewing . She is the longest participant and most experienced . For everyone who is a cam fan girls watching , she can be then characterized  as the best . If though anyone of the Barcelona girls  starts or chooses to act like her , she will be called an adult content preformer / actress 😊 It is better waiting on tasting new food rather than heating over and over the same one 😏

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

I never look at Leora even if the other flats are empty.

I admire your strength of will!!! Could i ask which RLC girl really appeals to you and why? Whilst Leora is very special to me I do love lots of the girls. Eva would probably be my choice. I found her to be fascinating and loved her beauty. Her face alone was up there with Audrey Hepburn who has always been considered to have the most beautiful face ever 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, van the man said:

Admiro tu fuerza de voluntad !!! ¿Puedo preguntar qué chica de RLC realmente te atrae y por qué? Si bien Leora es muy especial para mí, amo a muchas de las chicas. Eva probablemente sería mi elección. La encontré fascinante y amaba su belleza. Su rostro solo estaba allí arriba con Audrey Hepburn, quien siempre se ha considerado que tiene el rostro más hermoso de todos los tiempos. 

It's not willpower, it's simply that I'm not attracted to it. The flat I look at most is Martina's mainly because I understand what they're saying and she has a fascinating personality.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I don't know why Radislava is wearing sexy lingerie ... She is NOT SEXY at all !! All she does is 4-5 hours a day of exercice and fitness ... That is ALL she does ... Radi AND Sera should leave ASAP... We've never seen anything sexy from Sera for all the time she's been in the project ( and we won't have more ) ...and Radi is exactly the same ... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, van the man said:

They're not...😏

15 minutes ago, van the man said:

What a shame you missed a beautiful sight!!!!

Thumbs looked like it was an action replay to me...I rarely even watch the GOV girls when they bate like this, never mind Leora...Seen it 100 times before Van...😉