B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

No ideia of orgies but i almost can bet something big is being prepared for weekend in probrably b4,by something big i mean some huge naked "orgy" show thing sadly,expect some dudes to join a couple of the girls etc,the usual bs of barcas houses.Also they probraby had people fixing the endless not working pipes😁😅🤣.

The shows and whatever was happening before N&B appear in the villa has been reduced a lot . Whatever parties have been recently, it was nothing exaggerating , even at New Years , nothing “ strange “ or “ “sexually exaggerated “ happened , even Holly having sex it was just a one night stand for a variety of reasons that were analyzed at the respective forum . 

• Like 1

Il y a 19 heures, Noldus a dit :

Sera waterbating 

She positioned the showerhead just like how she would position her legs to block the camera when she is on her bed.

Aren't we already familiar with her cheating ways?

There was no bate, just her wasting water & giving the impression she was doing something.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Radis, faux seins, je me demande si elle ne s'est pas fait opérer de la culotte du cheval....elle deux marques au niveau des fesses en haut des cuisses ?

looks good to me ......