B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

The following comments are not a criticism but simply an observation, especially since I really like the person
But what makes Ariana more special than the other two right now? I have read people who complain that Radislava does sports all the time, believing that it is much better to watch a girl like Ariana who has only been curling up on herself and on her cell phone all afternoon yesterday, at least Radislava is doing something useful with her time :angel:
I have also seen members who complain that Radislava masturbates in the bath without being able to see much, I still want to say that Ariana puts herself under the sheets for intimate moments and strangely I do not see these members complaining, I also hear members say that Radislava and Serafima are do nothing, fault is to notice that you are wrong, at least for Radislava seen that she masturbates regularly during her shower :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The following comments are not a criticism but simply an observation, especially since I really like the person
But what makes Ariana more special than the other two right now? I have read people who complain that Radislava does sports all the time, believing that it is much better to watch a girl like Ariana who has only been curling up on herself and on her cell phone all afternoon yesterday, at least Radislava is doing something useful with her time :angel:
I have also seen members who complain that Radislava masturbates in the bath without being able to see much, I still want to say that Ariana puts herself under the sheets for intimate moments and strangely I do not see these members complaining, I also hear members say that Radislava and Serafima are do nothing, fault is to notice that you are wrong, at least for Radislava seen that she masturbates regularly during her shower :biggrin:

Without wanting to be Ariana’s defender , I think that praising towards her face comes because she is simply a very sociable and favorable person amongst the Barcelona tenants . It is her personality that gives her the credit not to be judged in a negative way , she will visit the others , we have seen her crying , making all her crazy things , being sad and extremely happy and in general , she shows simply human emotions which help a viewer “attach” to her and develop a kind of connection when both Sera ( mostly ) and Radi will hardly ever be seen expressing any emotions , it is like two robots who are just there . Radi seems to want to do more things but her “ teaching “ made by Sera , I think she reflects to her whole apartment behavior . I am sure if Ariana was in either B2 or the villa , she would have been even more fun to watch when I can’t say the same for both Radi and Sera .

As I said again , I am not defending Ariana or condemning Radi ( and Sera ) , I believe Radi would like to do more but it is under Sera’s shadow and Sera , well , I think all of her interests are simply out of this apartment and as I am judgmental for the famous Prague apartment and the same socializing behavior there , it is a similar reaction by her .   

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Without wanting to be Ariana’s defender , I think that praising towards her face comes because she is simply a very sociable and favorable person amongst the Barcelona tenants . It is her personality that gives her the credit not to be judged in a negative way , she will visit the others , we have seen her crying , making all her crazy things , being sad and extremely happy and in general , she shows simply human emotions which help a viewer “attach” to her and develop a kind of connection when both Sera ( mostly ) and Radi will hardly ever be seen expressing any emotions , it is like two robots who are just there . Radi seems to want to do more things but her “ teaching “ made by Sera , I think she reflects to her whole apartment behavior . I am sure if Ariana was in either B2 or the villa , she would have been even more fun to watch when I can’t say the same for both Radi and Sera .

As I said again , I am not defending Ariana or condemning Radi ( and Sera ) , I believe Radi would like to do more but it is under Sera’s shadow and Sera , well , I think all of her interests are simply out of this apartment and as I am judgmental for the famous Prague apartment and the same socializing behavior there , it is a similar reaction by her .   

I agree Ariana has some personality but do you look at her when she's alone in bed? visiting B4 or B5?, most of her time is occupied by her phone and her isolation, it must take her at least 80% of her time

In all fairness, I just feel like there's a facies offense against Radislava and Serafima because they don't masturbate in front of the cameras
At first, Ariana was often away and I've never seen as much commentary as we can have right now to get her off the project.

I don't find this very fair to these two girls and as I said before, I find these two girls more honest in their intention than others in RLC

• Like 1

Don't care what anyone says but i don't use my money on RLC to watch Radi and Sera doing absolutely nothing.

People can put as much positive spin on them as they want but the fact is it's a joke and it's been like that since these two have come in this apartment. 

These two will go down in history as the second worst tenants in RLC obviously the twins come first.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I agree Ariana has some personality but do you look at her when she's alone in bed? visiting B4 or B5?, most of her time is occupied by her phone and her isolation, it must take her at least 80% of her time

In all fairness, I just feel like there's a facies offense against Radislava and Serafima because they don't masturbate in front of the cameras
At first, Ariana was often away and I've never seen as much commentary as we can have right now to get her off the project.

I don't find this very fair to these two girls and as I said before, I find these two girls more honest in their intention than others in RLC

There will always be criticism ( negative ) when a girl isn’t showing anything sexual , except of walking naked ,any sexual related content  it is what feed the majority of sites like RLC , we need to be honest with that . 

For me it is just the connection that a tenant can create with the viewer and I agree with your observations concerning Ariana which add her , Sera and Leora as the ones who won’t be able to make a step in the real world without their phones . Your points are definitely right then , but the majority are paying to watch girls closer to Ariana’s standards rather than Radi and definitely not Sera . But as we have said , for every viewer that exists an Ariana , there are others , like you for example , who want to have tenants like Radi and Sera and this is completely fine as the variety is a successful recipe . 

Complains will always exist , i am trying to be more fair with Radi as it is her first presence but Sera , for me it has nothing to do with bates or not and similar staff but her whole “ wooden “ “ cold “ “ faceless “personality and character which doesn’t give me any interest , even being a gorgeous woman , to watch her . Still , that’s another thing saying that it would be better that she leaves  the apartment , this I don’t agree . 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sticking up for the do nothings again. Some things never change.🙄

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Sticking up for the do nothings again. Some things never change.🙄

I don't pretend to be a big fan of Radislava or Serafima but you still need something for everyone because the world is eclectic

I prefer this kind of girl than showgirls like Leora, Malia and company, who are only there to do the show and get the biggest bonus possible at the end of the month, I find this kind of behavior an insult to the voyeur that I am, yet you don't see me complaining every day about the mediocre shows we can often have

On the other hand, I would like someone to give me the definition of a "do nothing" because I don't have the impression that we really have it, Radislava by doing her sport in sexy outfit every day or by putting her buttocks towards the cameras do not fit in this box

Serafima by putting herself in front of the cams in the shower or by putting herself naked facing the camera on her bed while caressing herself lightly as this morning does not enter this box either.

On the other hand if this term is only used for a sexual connection, then Ariana is also a "do nothing" in my eyes like these two roommates since she has never had sex in front of the cameras, but yet during her stay I know that she hasn't always been an angel

Personally I would change other girls before Serafima or Radislava but that only remains my member's opinion

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't pretend to be a big fan of Radislava or Serafima but you still need something for everyone because the world is eclectic

I prefer this kind of girl than showgirls like Leora, Malia and company, who are only there to do the show and get the biggest bonus possible at the end of the month, I find this kind of behavior an insult to the voyeur that I am, yet you don't see me complaining every day about the mediocre shows we can often have

On the other hand, I would like someone to give me the definition of a "do nothing" because I don't have the impression that we really have it, Radislava by doing her sport in sexy outfit every day or by putting her buttocks towards the cameras do not fit in this box

Serafima by putting herself in front of the cams in the shower or by putting herself naked facing the camera on her bed while caressing herself lightly as this morning does not enter this box either.

On the other hand if this term is only used for a sexual connection, then Ariana is also a "do nothing" in my eyes like these two roommates since she has never had sex in front of the cameras, but yet during her stay I know that she hasn't always been an angel

Personally I would change other girls before Serafima or Radislava but that only remains my member's opinion

Stop comparing Sera and Radi to Ariana. There is no comparison. And that's my opinion. 😏

• Like 1