B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Noldus

17 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I have no problem what they do, if L&A wants to have sex or just want to plan a show to give the image there could be a threesome (which never happens) then so be it.

Point is people getting disappointed and then complaining that 3some didn't happen need to realize it will happen in the same way in the future. All that preparation, talking with Amalia, showering etc is to attract viewers and they always succeed in that without having to do an actual 3some for that. They get money and bonuses for it. And i have no problem with that.

As i said why would a girl show her full naked body when she can earn the same millions just by giving the illusion that she might do a full nude shoot.

The only problem i had was putting L&A in B4 among girls and thank you for RLC for putting them in COV in right place.

Maybe you should send RLC support an email and see if you can get that sorry couple Nelly & Bogdown out of B4 lol

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Forse dovresti inviare un'e-mail al supporto RLC e vedere se riesci a far uscire quella coppia dispiaciuta Nelly e Bogdown da B4 lol

Harley, la colpa non e’ di Nelly e Bogdan, non li sto’ difendendo, ma questa cosa degli spettacoli e dei comportamenti da troie, li abbiamo sempre avuti, gia’ prima della loro apparizione negli appartamenti di Barcellona, tutto e’ partito da B2 e peggiorato con B4, anche se Nelly e Bogdan se ne andassero, e Bogdan non facesse il manager di RLC, non cambierebbe nulla, se continuano a portare ragazze che sono gia’ state piu’ e piu’ volte su RLC, e sanno come fare per poter fare soldi, organizzando degli spettacoli e coinvolgere altri inquilini, e in un certo senso ingannare il pubblico per farlo abbonare.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Harley, it's not Nelly and Bogdan's fault, I'm not defending them, but this thing about shows and slutty behaviors, we've always had them, even before they appeared in the apartments in Barcelona, it all started with B2 got worse with B4, even if Nelly and Bogdan left, and Bogdan wasn't the manager of RLC, it wouldn't change anything, if they keep bringing girls who have already been on RLC over and over again, and they know how to do so to make money, by organizing shows and involving other tenants, and in a way fooling the public into subscribing.

I think it is Nelly and Bogdan's fault Mauri.  I realize a big part of the problem is the repeats of girls...that's a no brainer for sure and I also realize that shows have occurred over and over again prior to them being there.  Now though, if you look at what they have done by involving Martina and Alberto, and I personally believe they tried to involve Carla and Yawnee and that's why they are not here today, it's gotten much worse IMO.

If you look at how many more guys have shown up since they have been in B4, you can't say that it isn't their fault.  Look at all the family dinners they have and the BS party's they've had.  Just by having a live in guy (Bogdan) and a married guy at that, only says bring on the guys....the more the merrier.  By him and Nelly being there, they have set a precedent for how the house is going to be from now on.  The sad thing is that Bogdan knows that there is a lot of people unhappy with him being there but that just stokes his arrogant attitude and makes him want to say Fuck You to the viewers.  He wants everybody to know who's running this show and he will do anything to prove it.  Bogdan is a manipulator and he's good at it.  Look at how many people on this forum alone, that thinks he's gods gift to man!  He should not participate and be a manger as well.  There is an old saying in my country..."a man doesn't shit where he eats" and with him being there that is exactly what's happening.

I've never liked the guy and I will never like the guy no matter how many people try to defend the SOB!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it is Nelly and Bogdan's fault Mauri.  I realize a big part of the problem is the repeats of girls...that's a no brainer for sure and I also realize that shows have occurred over and over again prior to them being there.  Now though, if you look at what they have done by involving Martina and Alberto, and I personally believe they tried to involve Carla and Yawnee and that's why they are not here today, it's gotten much worse IMO.

If you look at how many more guys have shown up since they have been in B4, you can't say that it isn't their fault.  Look at all the family dinners they have and the BS party's they've had.  Just by having a live in guy (Bogdan) and a married guy at that, only says bring on the guys....the more the merrier.  By him and Nelly being there, they have set a precedent for how the house is going to be from now on.  The sad thing is that Bogdan knows that there is a lot of people unhappy with him being there but that just stokes his arrogant attitude and makes him want to say Fuck You to the viewers.  He wants everybody to know who's running this show and he will do anything to prove it.  Bogdan is a manipulator and he's good at it.  Look at how many people on this forum alone, that thinks he's gods gift to man!  He should not participate and be a manger as well.  There is an old saying in my country..."a man doesn't shit where he eats" and with him being there that is exactly what's happening.

I've never liked the guy and I will never like the guy no matter how many people try to defend the SOB!!

It's ok. you are not a subscriber to RLC. so you don't need to worry about it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It's ok. you are not a subscriber to RLC. so you don't need to worry about it. 

I'm not worried about it Blue, but I have just as much a right to voice my opinion as you do regardless if I'm not a subscriber.  If you would mind your own business instead of always trying to piss somebody off with your smart ass comments, you would do much better in life!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

If you would mind your own business instead of always trying to piss somebody off with your smart ass comments, you would do much better in life!

In a public forum.. where comments are read by... the public.