B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Noldus

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

In this case she is a very good actress if you think she can really have a threesome with one of the two couples of B5 😁

No .. I say she would never have a threesome .. but she has no problem watching .. but there was also an incident at her previous or first stay with a couple involved if i am correct 

Just now, wooders78 said:

and carlos wasnt happy when claire was all over toyboy

That’s the craziest with Carlos .. being jealous to Claire when he wants to taste all RLC Barcelona girls 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they dont till they do,just look at jasmin and gina for good examples of girls who everyone thought would never do anything on cam so you never know actually

In this you are very right , never shouldn’t be a word existing in RLC Barcelona world ( you forgot Olya 😋 ) , for Monica , my impression looks really unlikely to have anything more than normal sex as she has had .. but .. Never ? I have been terrible with predictions , so 🤓..

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

In this you are very right , never shouldn’t be a word existing in RLC Barcelona world ( you forgot Olya 😋 ) , for Monica , my impression looks really unlikely to have anything more than normal sex as she has had .. but .. Never ? I have been terrible with predictions , so 🤓..

we all are thats why we get all giddy when we get one right lol

• Upvote 1