B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Devo rispettosamente dissentire Mauri, e non sarà mai niente di simile alla normalità fintanto che ci saranno inquilini maschi coinvolti e specialmente Bogdan ... lui e Nelly sono in tutto il mondo !! Non saprei dirti quante volte ho letto commenti qui su Nelly ..... oh, ecco che arriva Nelly a rovinare tutto o vorrei che Nelly se ne andasse e lasciasse le ragazze da sole. Non puoi dirmi che non influenzano questa casa e più ne parli per come sei, non posso fare a meno di pensare che li stai supportando essendo lì e li stai difendendo. Non arrabbiarti con quello che ho detto, è proprio come l'ho letto!

No, non lo difendo, e sai che sono contrario ai ragazzi in casa, ma Bogdan non e’ come gli altri ragazzi che abbiamo visto, che sono avvoltoi nei confronti delle ragazze e che cercano di scoparle ad ogni costo o fanno il bagno insieme alle ragazze, Bogdan e’ sempre stato rispettoso nei loro confronti e rispetta la loro privacy. Quando leggi commenti su Nelly che rovina tutto, e’ perche’ le altre ragazze stanno facendo i loro soliti spettacoli e magari non l’hanno coinvolta, le ragazze hanno sempre quasi escluso Nelly, ed essendo una ragazza,  che vive in un appartamento con altre ragazze, forse e’ perche’ cerca compagnia, considerando che Bogdan, molto spesso e’ fuori casa tutto il giorno e a volte non torna neanche a dormire, e Nelly rimane da sola nella sua stanza, e poi cosa rovinerebbe Nelly? Gli spettacoli lesbici che le persone qui odiano tanto, e le ragazze fanno e hanno sempre fatto, prima che lei si unisse al progetto? Pensala come vuoi, ma non sono di certo loro ad aver rovinato RLC, lo era gia’ prima.

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

I don't think Bogdan is organizing the shows or saying to bring guys, he has always tried to keep you all together, watching movies, having dinner together and maybe some parties, but he doesn't organize the parties that turn into sex parties, on the contrary, yes. He's always pulled out when this happens, and I don't think it's even the upper floors above Bogdan, telling the girls to organize nude parties, or shit, I repeat, I'm not defending him, but it's the rest of the cast of GOV girls which is wrong, if they put girls like Elmira or Aleksandra, who are not girls who take the initiative to organize this kind of thing, even if there were N&B, it would be a normal apartment

Of course Bogdan doesn't organise the events Mauri...it's utter bull, imo...It's got fuck all to do with him. In fact I think he dreads some of them in B4 and the state Nelly gets into...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mauri said:

No, I don't defend him, and you know I'm against the guys in the house, but Bogdan is not like the other guys we've seen, who are vultures towards girls and try to fuck them at any cost or take a bath with the girls. girls, Bogdan has always been respectful towards them and respects their privacy. When you read comments about Nelly ruining everything, it's because the other girls are doing their usual shows and maybe they didn't involve her, the girls have always almost excluded Nelly, and being a girl, she lives in an apartment with others. girls, maybe it's because she seeks company, considering that Bogdan is often away from home all day and sometimes she doesn't even go back to sleep, and Nelly stays alone in her room, and what would ruin Nelly anyway? The lesbian shows that people here hate so much, and the girls do and always have done, before she joined the project? Think of it as you like, but they're certainly not the ones who ruined RLC, it was before.

Of course he's not, he's a fricking manager for Pete's sake.  No. 1, he's a married man!  No. 2, he's a manager regardless of what some might think.  No. 3, if he fucks up this manager job by fucking around he stands to lose 2 things in his life...his manager job and Nelly.  He can do with losing Nelly but he is not about to do with losing his mangers job.  No. 4, he has to be respectful do to his job status.  No. 5 there is nothing to ruin with Nelly, she's already ruined!!  No. 5, I'm fully aware that before N&B came to the house that it was already ruined but my point is with them being there it isn't going to change that....case in point, just look at tonight for example, their presence has made a damn bit of difference. No. 6, my whole stance on this issue that you seem to accept, is that they don't belong in what once was a GOV house and that stood for Girls On Vacation or have you forgotten this already!!

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course Bogdan doesn't organise the events Mauri...it's utter bull, imo...It's got fuck all to do with him. In fact I think he dreads some of them in B4 and the state Nelly gets into...

First off, I never said that Bogdan himself organized anything.  They (N&B) keep an eye or an ear on everything that happens in that house and if you don't believe that, you are delusional!!  You are also wrong in saying that it has fuck all to do with him!!

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Certo che non lo è, è un fottuto manager per amore di Pete. No. 1, è un uomo sposato! No. 2, è un manager indipendentemente da ciò che qualcuno potrebbe pensare. No. 3, se fotte questo lavoro da manager scopando in giro, rischia di perdere 2 cose nella sua vita ... il suo lavoro di manager e Nelly. Può fare con la perdita di Nelly, ma non ha intenzione di perdere il lavoro come manager. No. 4, deve essere rispettoso del suo stato lavorativo. No. 5 non c'è niente da rovinare con Nelly, è già rovinata !! N. 5, sono pienamente consapevole che prima che N&B arrivasse a casa era già in rovina, ma il punto è che la loro presenza non cambierà le cose ... Caso in questione, guarda stasera per Ad esempio, la loro presenza ha fatto una dannata differenza. N. 6, tutta la mia posizione su questo problema che sembri accettare, è che non

Prima di tutto, non ho mai detto che lo stesso Bogdan avesse organizzato qualcosa. Loro (N&B) tengono d'occhio tutto ciò che accade in quella casa e se non ci credi, sei deluso !! Hai anche torto a dire che ha a che fare con lui !!

Che differenza ha fatto la loro presenza stasera? Erano tutto il tempo in camera loro, e non si sono uniti agli altri, e non e’ stato impedito alle ragazze di fare quello che fanno sempre. Harley, possiamo stare  qui a discuterne quanto vuoi, tanto, Bogdan o no, le cose non cambiano.

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

um must be camera issues in that area of b2 and b5🤷‍♂️

So what are you saying?  Did B2 and B5 go UM today?  If so, they are probably just stocking the drug cabinets and and handing out the scripts for their next lame ass show!  2021 will be a fucked up year with more and more distance from any reality.

When RLC first started out it was a pleasure to watch because it was more towards real life than anything else you could find on the internet.  Now, it's just Grade A, Pure D, VH trash!!