B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

loraine is never going to do anything with him she was right next to anthony yesterday the whole time 😁

but the same can't be said about claire she was following boytoy around all day at the party that's probably why carlos got mad😂

loraine doesn't want him😂

I'm sure she was right next to Anthony because of his insecurities over boy toy being there.  

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Very constructive and respectful post, as expected!

@StnCld316

@StnCld316  what have I done Ed.  Why is it that everybody has to respect every single post in this forum.  I didn't cuss you or call you any names and yet you are calling for StnCld316 to do something.  Very sad Ed.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are correct, I get filled in by someone on here about certain girls and Loraine just happens to be one of them.  Why Loraine, I guess the guy that fills me in likes her....why, I have no fricking idea.

It happened sometime yesterday.  From what I was told Loraine sent the stool pigeon on an errand and while he was gone she went into her bathroom in B5 wearing panty's and removed them behind curtain #1, snapped a picture of her pussy and then put her panties back on.  I even asked the guy that told me....if she was behind a curtain then how do you know she did what you said she did.  His reply....it was very easy to see even behind the curtain.

then clearly he has an obsession of loraine just like those leora fan boys 😂

because that's not what happened 😂

he probably gets off on the idea of temptation with loraine cheating on anthony 😂

it's like fan fiction to some people who think like that and if it does happen they will stop wondering about it and never follow again 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

then clearly he has an obsession of loraine just like those leora fan boys 😂

because that's not what happened 😂

he probably gets off on the idea of temptation with loraine cheating on anthony 😂

it's like fan fiction to some people who think like that and if it does happen they will stop wondering about it and never follow again 😂

Then you go back and find the part that he told me about and see for yourself.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure she was right next to Anthony because of his insecurities over boy toy being there.  

Anthony was not insecure at all they was even talking, joking and singing together 😂

if loraine wanted to fuck boytoy then she would have plus she would probably make more money from the views if she did it on camera so until I can see it it's completely nonsense 😂

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Anthony was not insecure at all they was even talking, joking and singing together 😂

if loraine wanted to fuck boytoy then she would have plus she would probably make more money from the views if she did it on camera so until I can see it it's completely nonsense 😂

Believe what you want to my friend

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bro look at Carlos. It's the same shit with Alberto, some babe is with an ugly ass dude. The only attractive dudes on here are Bogdan, Smith, and Tibor. Maybe it's a distribution thing, because when I was in Ukraine last year, there were more attractive women per square kilometer than per county in the states. Mind blowing.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Then you go back and find the part that he told me about and see for yourself.

I watched the whole thing 😂

like I said if we have no indications she wants him until you see her do that like what claire was doing or holly was doing then you can say that🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hell he could fuck gina right now but he seems to be keeping his distance must be best buds with curly maybe

they are in a competition who can dig more ores in these gold mine apt