B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

When we thought of having a first impression of Aleksandra ( someone that she is missing , spending time alone at her room , not interested in social gatherings and shows ) we suddenly get a first class pussy eating of Gina that would even make Curly jealous 😂🤣😂🤣 And again ... Gina is the girl for everything , i can even ask anyone here who have we seen just simply living her life like is the last day on earth and simply enjoying ? I think many of us would wish to to take life with all the fun that provides without worries and stress and such stupidities .. yes , it is all part of life , but Gina’s way and her endless stamina for fun , she just makes an apartment for her own 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

i had my reservations about nelly and bogdan running B4 but i think they are a good fit,nelly plays with the girls and bogdan keeps things under control at the parties and lets the girls play without having to be involved

I'm not sure if Nelly and Bodgan should be rated equal on this point. Why is the self restraint of Bodgan a positive, whereas Nelly not restraint is positively valued at the same time?!?

No matter if you judge it from the perspective of the shows or the real life relationship of Nelly and Bodgan, something doesn't fit.

• Like 1

Somehow , someway , one more proof that all people at this age , when they don’t “ empty “ their sexual appetite that it is at the maximum level on this period of their life , they can simply explode .. and ok , Gina is sexually satisfied , but apart of a 1 or 2 bate sessions from Aleksandra , her lifestyle inside the villa and the relations she had with everyone , was indicating mostly at a “ nun “ 😂🤣 And suddenly explosion .. yes it is the drinks , the atmosphere .. the money ( but at this point and the way they perform doesn’t seem to be the main factor ) but you never eat a pussy if you aren’t attracted to it 😉🤓🥳😇🤩😎

Except if she truly has “ actress” skills ( Aleksandra ) as some guys have mentioned 😏😏

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Somehow , someway , one more proof that all people at this age , when they don’t “ empty “ their sexual appetite that it is at the maximum level on this period of their life , they can simply explode .. and ok , Gina is sexually satisfied , but apart of a 1 or 2 bate sessions from Aleksandra , her lifestyle inside the villa and the relations she had with everyone , was indicating mostly at a “ nun “ 😂🤣 And suddenly explosion .. yes it is the drinks , the atmosphere .. the money ( but at this point and the way they perform doesn’t seem to be the main factor ) but you never eat a pussy if you aren’t attracted to it 😉🤓🥳😇🤩😎

Except if she truly has “ actress” skills ( Aleksandra ) as some guys have mentioned 😏😏

Aleksandra is enjoying a lot eating that pussy, not a show, just fucking