B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The show from Aleks and Gina last night was remarkable for two reasons; firstly Gina rarely does les stuff but when she does it’s dynamite. Secondly Aleks has shown us her true potential which I had hoped for but this beats my wildest dreams 😍 they were superb and shows Aleks is a demon  pussy eater although she probably takes cock as well but for me just keep eating the girls pussies 🙏; unbelievable 🤪 next stop Megan and Holly hopefully🤞It sure beats that freeloading cokehead toy boy; another bad penny that keeps turning up 😩 Aleksandra is a dream come true 👌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

But I think Malia in a good condition wouldn't mind to eat some pussy, I would like to see here in Barna

Può darsi, ma essendo sempre attaccata a Leora non vedo come potrebbe mai venire a Barcellona da sola. Oltretutto ora si frequenta con un ragazzo. 

Però ammetto che sarebbe interessante vederla nella villa insieme alle altre ragazze. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

The show from Aleks and Gina last night was remarkable for two reasons; firstly Gina rarely does les stuff but when she does it’s dynamite. Secondly Aleks has shown us her true potential which I had hoped for but this beats my wildest dreams 😍 they were superb and shows Aleks is a demon  pussy eater although she probably takes cock as well but for me just keep eating the girls pussies 🙏; unbelievable 🤪 next stop Megan and Holly hopefully🤞It sure beats that freeloading cokehead toy boy; another bad penny that keeps turning up 😩 Aleksandra is a dream come true 👌

Aleks deve solo fare queste cose senza l'aiuto dell'alcool. Poi può fare qualunque cosa. 

29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Aleks just has to do these things without the help of alcohol. Then he can do anything. 

I, I have a feeling that there will come a time that we should say enough to Aleks, we will see.

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched the replay of Alek eating Gina... Wow !!  Since 2015, the year I subscribed to RLC, it is by far the best "pussy licking" I've ever seen... perfect view from Cam 10, perfect light, no sound but the moans... a "REAL REAL pussy licking".  BIG STAR TO ALEK !! 🤩🤩.  Hope she will do that again ... 

When reading a comment like this...this is what I miss the most by not being a subscriber.  From your words it sounds like it was something beautiful to watch.

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Può darsi, ma essendo sempre attaccata a Leora non vedo come potrebbe mai venire a Barcellona da sola. Oltretutto ora si frequenta con un ragazzo. 

Però ammetto che sarebbe interessante vederla nella villa insieme alle altre ragazze. 

Maybe a few weeks there, sort holidays, some crazy party... Alcohol and Amalia...