US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

Just now, maxfactor said:

To be honest...it took them over two months to declare a winner.  Hillary claimed that there was election fraud and the Dems used every trick in the book to fuck with Trump.  Gore did it too...lol.  But again, just because Trump fights back, the democrats forget the shit that they do.

Gore became the Democratic nominee for the 2000 presidential election on August 17, 2000. ... Bush, the Republican candidate, had narrowly won the election. Gore won the national popular vote but lost the electoral college vote after a legal battle over disputed vote counts in the state of Florida.

I know the history . My question will always be , has your country since 2000 and after the twin towers growth economically and socially or not ? You are arguing Democrats and Republicans and at the same time , the Chinese and the Russians work in the background without no one is dealing with them . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Yes please do...go throw shit a Turkey since it's much closer to home.

We have nothing against Turkish people , it is all politics , we have nothing to divide with  them . They are people like us , we are Greeks and they are Turkish .Politics is a game that the losers in the depth of time are always more than the winners . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just heard the same thing. Wonder who the woman was that was shot and killed by the Capitol police?

I have not heard. Did hear she died, but not sure if that is true 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know the history . My question will always be , has your country since 2000 and after the twin towers growth economically and socially or not ? You are arguing Democrats and Republicans and at the same time , the Chinese and the Russians work in the background without no one is dealing with them . 

Not my country...I live 35 miles north

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Has it happened when other Democrats were leaders ? Why it will happen now ? 

Apparently, you don't understand what the Democratic Party has become. They are now very far left. Plus, now they control everything in Washington, D.C., so it will be very difficult for Republicans to slow them down.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Apparently, you don't understand what the Democratic Party has become. They are now very far left. Plus, now they control everything in Washington, D.C., so it will be very difficult for Republicans to slow them down.

They control the media, the Schools and entertainment industry. The mainstream media is the worst. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

All Trumps fault if he wasn't a total loser the Republicans would have won like they always do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You don’t answer my question .. has in history proven that whenever Democrats were in command the nation went shit ? I don’t know what they have become obviously because i don’t live there.. but if they were as shit as you claim , then 81 million people have a very wrong mind approach of what’s happening in the world... and to make the story better , I will say that you are stolen , if whatever you claim is right , then 70-75 million Americans are stupid ... 

• Like 2