US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

6 hours ago, happyone said:

It is strange that when golfer6 is posting OU812 is not posting, and vice versa.  And most of the likes that golfer6 gets is from OU812 and vice versa---I think they are the same person

stroking his own ego. 

They stroke each others cocks...while Starlight28 sits under them hoping to catch a load on his face. :dodgy:

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

They. Are. Murderers.   Trump and his Brownshirts caused it.  I really don't give a shit whether you like it or not.

Probably most of the illegal behavior was instigated by ANTIFA  members who infiltrated the crowd. And only person killed was a protester who was killed by the police.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Probably most of the illegal behavior was instigated by ANTIFA  members who infiltrated the crowd. And only person killed was a protester who was killed by the police.

You're ignorance is astounding.  The person sitting at Pelosi's desk?  Self-proclaimed White Nationalist.  The moron dressed up like a viking?  Self-proclaime4d White Nationalist.  Girl who was murdered by TRUMP?  MAGAt.  This was 100% MAGAt you ignorant cunt.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Truth from you?  I'm ASHAMED to share my Democratic Republic with your Fascist, Authoritarian ass. You're only American because you were born here.  Inside, you're a hate-filled, gullible, Kool-Aid drinking fuckwad.

You are the hate filled individual. That's your primary motivating force. I'm just interested as to where all that anger and hatred originates from. Were your parents cruel and unloving people?

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You are the hate filled individual. That's your primary motivating force. i'm just interested as to where all that anger and hatred originates from. Were your parents cruel and unloving people?

I don't answer ignorance with ignorance.  You want to debate politics? Fine.  Other than that, you can go fuck yourself.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You're ignorance is astounding.  The person sitting at Pelosi's desk?  Self-proclaimed White Nationalist.  The moron dressed up like a viking?  Self-proclaime4d White Nationalist.  Girl who was murdered by TRUMP?  MAGAt.  This was 100% MAGAt you ignorant cunt.

Wait until all the facts come out. 99% of the people at the rally were peaceful protesters. The idiots who broke into the Capitol Building should be arrested and prosecuted regardless of whether they were White Nationalists, Proud Boys, ANTIFA, BLM , or members of the Mickey Mouse Club.

There were attached pictures. The same dude is seen at every 'rally/protest' and he's scoped out on purpose by the media to further the ANTIFA agenda. 

Reposting FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS ACTUALLY A WITNESS TO WHAT HAPPENED AT THE CAPITAL
I was in the thick of the Rally & I want to give you an eyewitness of the true account.
1st Stage: Our Rally crowd consisted of a very peaceful crowd. Guess who was not in the crowd? The police! We knew Antifa would be there we were not protected. Antifa members came with microphones shouting sickening obscenities at people, targeting women, calling for “revolution” and picking a fist fight. No help from police. Why? This was very suspect.
2nd Stage: We walked to the Capital about a mile away. The crowd was signing patriotic songs & hymns, singing catchy tunes, many preachers, gospel tract passers, music playing. PEACEFUL! We got to the Capital lawn & there was the barricade then a large cement area & then steps where the police were located behind another barricade. We’re standing there chanting “Stop the Steal” & they shoot tear gas at us many times! Really? Our crowd was only standing there. We were NOT Violent! Far from it.
3rd Stage: Who were these guys who climbed the scaffold right in front of the Capitol?  Why did the police ALLOW them to do it? This was a 2 story scaffold perfect for the climbers to yell anarchy! The police did not run up there & get them. The guys GOT to climb the scaffold. The police did not go up there & take them down.
They were not gassed. The guys GOT to stay up there and they shouted “storm the capital” then THEY  stormed it. Listen, our Rally was being gassed we did not get through any barricade nor were we trying to. We did not storm the capital. This group was not from our Rally.
4th Stage: Why did the police ALLOW these people to get on the Capital entry steps?  
IF THEY WANTED TO KEEP THEM OUT THEY COULD HAVE. Police are MANDATED to protect the capital entry. The police allowed this to happen.
5th Stage: A very photographed riot. Who has the time to photograph a riot that your involved in? They knew it was going to happen and they were ready to follow through. What a wicked set-up!
A woman was killed!
The police killed a woman! What? They couldn’t take her down? These formidable officers could not take down a woman. Seriously? They had to kill her?   Apparently she was expendable. Horrible!
Antifa was the crowd in the Capital. Antifa were the rioters. Not us.

I try not to post here anymore, because arguing with some of you is a waste of time and energy, which is best used for other purposes.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Please show me anywhere in the speech that Trump gave yesterday where he told people to go invade the Capitol Building or commit acts of violence. You can't, because it didn't happen.   

Ridge, DU bist ein Dummkopf.  Dein Trump ist zwar ein dummes Schwein - aber doch so clever Menschen nicht zu Straftaten  animieren. Er vertraut auf die Dummheit von seinen Proleten - und hofft das die Gewalt ausüben. Die gleiche Strategie wie dieses dumme Arschloch von Hitler machte - ich weiß nichts, es waren andere. Trump ist "HITLER 2" - ein impertinentes und krankes Arschloch das die Welt beherrschen wollte.  Amerikaner haben das früher erkannt als deutsche damals - Gratulation !

Die USA steht vor dem Abgrund - nur Demokraten können die USA noch retten !

Republikaner können nur noch helfen die Ratte von Trump endlich zu eliminieren ! 😁

Bist DU als Pseudo-Republikaner und Trump-Ass-Fucker dazu bereit ??

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Hilary never conceded defeat...instead the Dems took a different approach in order to try and impeach the sitting President.  BTW...judging from your one upvote, you should be proud of the company you have supporting your argument...lol

when you check back into reality let me know since she did it the next day moron.

• Upvote 1