US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

During an interview with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt this Friday, Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) was asked about his assessment of President Donald Trump's behavior and culpability in the run-up to...

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) appeared on "The View," two days after President Donald Trump's supporters staged a riot at the U.S. Capitol, and co-host Meghan McCain demanded answers about a Republican...

She's such a ditzy fuck-wit.

• Like 1

And then there are the Darwin Award winners such as Kevin Greeson of Alabama, who has a heart attack while taking down a portrait of Tip O’ Neill.

He accidentally tasered himself in the balls.

You cannot make this shit up.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 7:38 PM, Ridgerunner said:

You don't live here so I don't give a damn what you call it. You're opinion is irrelevant to me, since our internal problems are none of your business.

If the U.S.A still tries to deal with the rest of the world, it is very much my and everybody else´s business. Maybe we will concentrate cooperating with China that will definitely take a big part of the U.S.A´s former influence. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Congressional staffers were reportedly horrified to discover that supporters of President Donald Trump defecated on the floors of the Capitol building and then tracked their feces around with them into...

Ridgerunner, do you also wear this Trump supporters´ uniform?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2