US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So, there will be one someone else to take his place in the fight against the elitist ruling class swamp dwellers of Washington, D.C. Those people think they can return things to the way they were before Trump, but American politics will never return to the way it was before Trump. Americans are fed up with career politicians who do nothing for the American people.

Only time will tell but I think the State & Federal Prosecutors have other plans for him.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Only time will tell but I think the State & Federal Prosecutors have other plans for him.  

You didn't even comprehend what I said. Trump was not the leader of the people who supported him, he was the follower of what they wanted. The reason they supported him is because he was the only presidential candidate who was willing to fight for them against the Democrat/Republican swamp dwelling establishment. In four years he showed them that things could be accomplished that all other politicians said were impossibilities. American politics will never return to what they were before Trump became president. The genie of political change is out of the bottle and there is no putting it back in.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Trump supporters will see that as more proof that Trump and his supporters are a real threat to the swamp dwelling ruling class. What happened in South Africa when they put Nelson Mandela in prison? That made him even more of a hero.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump supporters will see that as more proof that Trump and his supporters are a real threat to the swamp dwelling ruling class. What happened in South Africa when they put Nelson Mandela in prison? That made him even more of a hero.

For the Atrocities that Mandela committed, he certainly is no Hero worth celebrating.
I'm sure the Devil has turned his soul into Ground Beef many times over because that's what Hell is all about, Repetition.  Now he's waiting for Trump to join him. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

For the Atrocities that Mandela committed, he certainly is no Hero worth celebrating.
I'm sure the Devil has turned his soul into Ground Beef many times over because that's what Hell is all about, Repetition.  Now he's waiting for Trump to join him. :biggrin:

Whether for good or bad that is irrelevant, did or did not Mandela change South Africa? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Senate is now 50/50. It takes a 2/3 vote by the Senate to remove a president from office. A second impeachment would not disqualify Trump from running in 2024 unless the Senate confirms the impeachment and specifically bans him from running again for public office as part of the impeachment. Any Republican Senator who votes to remove Trump from office is finished in the Republican Party. Please explain to me how any Republican can win a presidential election without the support of the 74 million people who voted for Trump.  

a vote will show how many cowardly republicans will allow a seditious traitor to get away with crimes against the country. anyone voting to keep the idiot in chief is not fit to hold office.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Those Americans that you call stupid red necks are the ones who's forefathers kick communists ass in WW1 & WW2 cause your country didn't have the testicle & intestinal fortitude to do it, but you're getting your just rewards when the Muslims take over your country cause unlike your men the Muslims have balls & they will breed your women and then your country will have some teal man

those wars were not against communism. also your bigotry is showing. and about the muslim presence; since 9/11 most of the terrorist acts in america were committed by white americans.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because that bill had a bunch of bullshit stuff in it that had nothing to do with Covid-19 relief. The bill that was finally passed into law was a bill that Nancy Pelosi rejected in September, 2020 because she did not want Trump to receive credit for any relief legislation before the election.

too bad that his version of a bill didn't help him.

• Upvote 1