Mira & Henry (2021) Part #1

jojoferz

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, catalonia said:

In this apartment I have the feeling of being confined. I always see the same faces.

He spoke very early. This time there is a new face,
I don't remember seeing the blonde before.
Forgive me if I'm wrong.

5 minutes ago, ptreta said:

Habló muy temprano. Esta vez hay una cara nueva,
no recuerdo haber visto antes a la rubia.
Perdóname si me equivoco.

Right, that girl looks new (thanks for warning). In any case, I reaffirm that this couple has ceased to be as interesting as it was in its early days when they received new guests very frequently.

7 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Right, that girl looks new (thanks for warning). In any case, I reaffirm that this couple has ceased to be as interesting as it was in its early days when they received new guests very frequently.

I also have this feeling, but taking into account the time they are in the project, the wear and tear it causes and comparing them with the remaining 40, I continue to give them a highly positive note. In addition, I may be mistaken, but I feel some respect for us.

22 minutes ago, ptreta said:

Yo también tengo esta sensación, pero teniendo en cuenta el tiempo que están en el proyecto, el desgaste que causa y comparándolos con los 40 restantes, sigo dándoles una nota muy positiva. Además, puedo estar equivocado, pero siento cierto respeto por nosotros.

Personally, I like both of them very well and I understand that it is not easy to maintain the level of attention of the early days. I like variety and lately seeing the three or four usual guest couples bores me.