Maddie & Jasper (2021) Part #1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't speak the language but it seems the bald was always wanting

the blonde girl all to himself and he wore out his welcome and they want him to leave so they can have some alone time with blonde girl and now he won't leave.... he is ruining the vibe now and jasper seems to be trying to get him to leave...am I right with that??

I like this site for 2 reason 1 is the obvious, the 2nd is to watch people, The blondie kind of confirmed my suspicions(of "bald guy wanting too much of her and kind of hogging her time, and overstaying his welcome")/While the other 4 went into bedroom without him - he then decided to go in while she was giving new guy massage and tried to start something and Blondie ignored him(see 00:43.09 then at 00:45:46, he got the hint and left.) Then after everything, we was finally leaving and when he tried to give her a strong kiss she blew him off and the look on her eyes and waving for him to leave is priceless at 01:50:25......He was too ruff & dominating with her and she liked it until he would not stop when she asked him,..