Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

what could be the mind blowing twist is if this couple had sex tonight, and than his girlfriend would find it out, come in D house to cry her eyes out,and as a retaliation she would sleep with someone from the gand. 😄 😄 😄

Don't think Webster would turn her down 😁

6 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

it starts ike this Donovan "turn of the cams if something" than goes " you are sleeping at my house, drinking and eating at my expense, and you fucking my girlfriend!!!!! did you lost your mind???" "why the fuck you havent pick your shit yet??" "you have no light in this house"(meaning of this place is dead for you)... than he opens the door and telling him to come out, while the guy (ex friend) is scared to go out,Donovan yells turn of the cams if things gonna happen in the house, and continiues with you "orally fucked my gf, now come out"

exfriend says " come on we had  masturbation foursome" (trying to show that wasnt a big deal the oral thing) witch Donovan replied something about that wsnt at my house behind my back and here i was sleeping right there, i was fucking sleeping few feets away.

ex friend tried to lie to him and said " but this oral thing was not in this house 😄 😄 witch D says you idiot i saw everything, absolutely everything.

so D says game over come out now, ex friend says you lost your mind i'm not coming out you to beat the shit out of me, come in, take your shoes off (aparently he had some heavy boots 😄 ) and than i'm gonna leave.

for sur they beat him, you could hear it. even the guest guy punch him some times, as you could see when he enter was looking at his fist that was bleading.

Thanks a lot 😃 . I assumed the discussion would be on that lines. He deserved a beating.  

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

Think he was already on the phone with her today. If she's not with the new guy then she will come back i guess.Head Brain GIF

Or she has already decided to cheat the new guy and planning to have a romp with Donovan🙂

• Haha 2