Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I only know the free cam one. What others there are?

Previously, taken into account ratings and time only on free cameras. In one of the last (autumn) - only those who go to paid cameras taken into account + bonuses new subs. Free-cam activity and advertising - 20-30 minutes and start collecting statistics on paid cameras. Only paid stats go to list of competition.

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

'Painting in their knickers or in the nude' competition I guess. A lot of them are surviving doing just that😄

Probably. By the way, I fully admit that admins launched creative competition.:biggrin: Just for lulz.

Just now, groomy said:

Previously, taken into account ratings and time only on free cameras. In one of the last (autumn) - only those who go to paid cameras taken into account + bonuses new subs. Free-cam activity and advertising - 20-30 minutes and start collecting statistics on paid cameras. Only paid stats go to list of competition.

Yeah of that I know it is a more complicated version of the free cam contest. But basically the same... 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah of that I know it is a more complicated version of the free cam contest. But basically the same... 

What is a free cam contest ? and what i can gather from your discussion is that tenants only get paid what they do on paid cam (which i think is the right way)

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

What is a free cam contest ? and what i can gather from your discussion is that tenants only get paid what they do on paid cam (which i think is the right way)

They get a bonus for time and views on free cams. They want to attract new people with it. 

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Tenants that start to fuck or do silly shows on the free cams.. 

The second version is starting on free cams and suddenly run away to bedroom... realm 2 do that a lot for a long time

• Like 1

Ah ok, although i am not a fan of doing more sexual on free cams and only teasing but i can understand from VHTV point of view coz that's the only way to attract new viewers.

But for sure if tenants are gonna do dancing, naked painting etc etc on free cams, no one is gonna join it imo. If that's the case then first of all they should make a free cam that gives somewhat a clear view of what is happen but only ONE in every apartment like the one in Barbie apartment in LR, that free cam is useless lmao

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Tenants that start to fuck or do silly shows on the free cams.. 

The second version is starting on free cams and suddenly run away to bedroom... realm 2 do that a lot for a long time

Oh ok, but all i have seen what tenants do is lying around watching TV and stuff on free cams like what's happening in Dolly/Webster apartment and same goes for others.

The second version which you mentioned i like that more, like what Christina normally does in Rejolda apartment. 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They get a bonus for time and views on free cams. They want to attract new people with it. 

Ah ok, although i am not a fan of doing more sexual on free cams and only teasing but i can understand from VHTV point of view coz that's the only way to attract new viewers.

But for sure if tenants are gonna do dancing, naked painting etc etc on free cams, no one is gonna join it imo. If that's the case then first of all they should make a free cam that gives somewhat a clear view of what is happen but only ONE in every apartment like the one in Barbie apartment in LR, that free cam is useless lmao

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Not many apartments participated lately...

• Like 1