Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Thanks Amy. I always struggle in interviews when they ask to tell about myself. Now I got what to say - "I am a guy who pays a woman abuser to abuse women so that you can talk about how disgusting his is on a forum" 🙂

haha! that is a great one. guaranteed offer.  but, if you think about it, these guys always get a lot of attention and that means money to them. the end result is that this IS what you are paying for. for the 2 seconds i saw them yesterday, it was already too much for me. who wants to follow a bunch of wasted losers. never mind 😀

4 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

haha! that is a great one. guaranteed offer.  but, if you think about it, these guys always get a lot of attention and that means money to them. the end result is that this IS what you are paying for. for the 2 seconds i saw them yesterday, it was already too much for me. who wants to follow a bunch of wasted losers. never mind 😀

I understand why you can call the fatso loser and I agree too but why are the other 6 wasted losers ? I didn't watch the whole thing but from what I saw I didn't see those 6 doing anything wrong ? 

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

That's really good to know but I thought your advice was to stay away from this forum and not waste time. Or did I get it wrong ?

I'm trapped in Hotel CamCaps, so I'll always be creeping around somewhere. That's a given. But, for the most part I stay in the attic and manage to find my real life again. Every now and then I poke my head out to see what's happening here. As for the voyeur sites, fuck them! They are all shit to me. VHTV killed voyeurism and what's left is trash and worse. I just follow the life of CamCaps really.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

I'm trapped in Hotel CamCaps, so I'll always be creeping around somewhere. That's a given. But, for the most part I stay in the attic and manage to find my real life again. Every now and then I poke my head out to see what's happening here. As for the voyeur sites, fuck them! They are all shit to me. VHTV killed voyeurism and what's left is trash and worse. I just follow the life of CamCaps really.

the reason the other six ppl are losers is simple as this when fatso was forcing himself on that female and she kept on saying they all did nothing to help her so that makes them just as bad as fatso i only say what i see simple as that

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1