Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

In one of the parties in S &S, a girl who also always to dress in barely there black shots and t-shirt (short girl) slept next to him. She had her hands all over Donovan. He was half asleep but he kind of knew what was happening. He didn't take advantage though. So I think he is kind of loyal (at least on cam) and so have every right to be pissed off. But I don't think he can get the apt going without Dolly.

5 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Lol.. lots of drama it seems. Good that he kicked her and the Spiderman out (if he really did). But I think she will be back soon. She will cheat with whoever she was in contact with as well. Thanks @moonlight89  for translating again.

I think it's real but before she left they didn't even look that upset. Have some question marks about that🤔 But maybe she immediately went to the other guy again and he's happy that she's gone. 😁 

To be continued...

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

In one of the parties in S &S, a girl who also always to dress in barely there black shots and t-shirt (short girl) slept next to him. She had her hands all over Donovan. He was half asleep but he kind of knew what was happening. He didn't take advantage though. So I think he is kind of loyal (at least on cam) and so have every right to be pissed off. But I don't think he can get the apt going without Dolly.

Also don't think that will work or Scott will allow that.  

Just now, Jawis said:

I think it's real but before she left they didn't even look that upset. Have some question marks about that🤔 But maybe she immediately went to the other guy again and he's happy that she's gone. 😁 

To be continued...

Yet to go through the whole timeline. Saw none of the girls in the apt and came here directly. Wasn't there any kind of arguments ? That's looks a bit fishy. Anyway he can invite the bedsheet girl in the meantime. She was giving him some vibes.  She deserves a good fuck after whatever 1sec fuck she got from fatso.

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

To be continued...

she been cheating most of time they been there.think he got tired of her  always past out drunk..and disrespectful.first noticed dec 21 she left with a bottle, came back 4hrs later and thru front door.he took care of her,vomitin could not up.1-1-21 she got so drunk or high fell off bed and next morning she started drinking about 8 and was standing by kitchen window with short hair girl,(spiderman girl),she fell flat on her back,he helped her again.think he is done.no argument seems he done .we will see

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

Also don't think that will work or Scott will allow that.  

don

7 minutes ago, Poppy said:

she been cheating most of time they been there.think he got tired of her  always past out drunk..and disrespectful.first noticed dec 21 she left with a bottle, came back 4hrs later and fell thru front door.he took care of her,vomitin could stand not up.1-1-21 she got so drunk or high fell off bed and next morning she started drinking about 8 and was standing by kitchen window with short hair girl,(spiderman girl),she fell flat on her back,he helped her again.think he is done.no argument seems he done .we will see

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Yet to go through the whole timeline. Saw none of the girls in the apt and came here directly. Wasn't there any kind of arguments ? That's looks a bit fishy. Anyway he can invite the bedsheet girl in the meantime. She was giving him some vibes.  She deserves a good fuck after whatever 1sec fuck she got from fatso.

No big argument. Think this was a little bit too much for him. First the threesome he saw in archive, then the new guy.  He probably realized that he's better of without her. Maybe the new guy will show up with her.