Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is he guest new. Or is he a regular guest. 

First time he appeared that i notice. he was upset/worried when left 

Edit: But in the middle of that usual pigsty confusion, lights off and random people entering and leaving he may have been one of the prior visits

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

First time he appeared that i notice. he was upset/worried when left 

Oh ok, thx spark. Wonder what he was nervous about. If he reads CC,maybe he shy and got upset when I said he was a hot piece of ass! Lol 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok, thx spark. Wonder what he was nervous about. If he reads CC,maybe he shy and got upset when I said he was a hot piece of ass! Lol 😊

Bold: Because she totally passed out cause her state before passing to the next phase. Maybe frustrated/disappointed could be a better expression

underline: LOOOL

• Like 1

6 hours ago, life+90 said:

I like Dolly hanging out with other guys. 😈Webster is boring and so jealous. I think Dolly deserves a better boyfriend.

Jealous in the sense he doesn't like when his girlfriend when drunk wants to fuck every other guy that visits the apartment ?😃 . I also don't like the guy but I think he is sweet to her when sober. Donovan and Jericho are the only ones who I have seen who fools around and cuddles their girls and have some form of sweet interaction. And may be to an extent Elon. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1