Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

9 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I'm so happy you are around. Thanks. Me too. He totally surprised me. He was so calm. Probably not surprised.  But did he found out about the two guys with her or the new guy? I actually thought she was texting with him.

new guy? whos that? he said something about a guy, but he also said many things about the threesome.

Just now, moonlight89 said:

new guy? whos that? he said something about a guy, but he also said many things about the threesome.

There was a another guy she made out with in the kitchen. It happened sometime after the threesome.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Yeah she also fooled around with this guy and she wasn't even drunk in the beginning with him. And this one she really liked. That was obvious. 

9E2E1EF5-AA96-4985-A491-D1B8AFFA6BD4.png.80e157eba76860adfb483c0c65f5c68b.png

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Just got home and saw this. Think he found out about that guy. She was on the phone the whole time and he didn't trust her. Wanted to look in her phone.  Don't know where they were talking about but doesn't look good at the moment between the two. 

dw

Webster was looking at archives saw threesome with guy with spiderweb tatoo and guy in greysweatshirt told dolly to tell them to leave.they left webster started goin thru her phone ,must found out she has been  stepping out on him .she stepped out on him earlier today.she left1-5-21 at 1650 with her black bag.i notice she packed it with some things out of drawer ,her cosmetic bag curling iron red panties and white top.came back  4 hours later with grocerys.while spiderman on couch she changed into her shorts  kitchen camers 1  21:36:45   shows her wearing the red panties.looks like webster had enough of the crying and trying to manipulate him with kisses .maybe why he took bags out of guest room and left buy door.

• Thanks 1