Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Jawis said:

No big argument. Think this was a little bit too much for him. First the threesome he saw in archive, then the new guy.  He probably realized that he's better of without her. Maybe the new guy will show up with her.  

She is better being single. She can fuck whoever she wants. And Donovan must also be tired fucking the same girl over and over again. He can also fool around a bit.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Yeah thanks @Poppy and as always @moonlight89. Think this was a nice final from these two but i think this ain't the end.  At least not for Dolly, Dalia. 

Webster can put her to rent in the guest room.. Surely she would give him a good profit, and if help was needed just need to flood the room with alcohol and extras in case 2 or 3 at same time

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

She is better being single. She can fuck whoever she wants. And Donovan must also be tired fucking the same girl over and over again. He can also fool around a bit.

thanks Parxx '  you are so right  they are not ..swingers like some realms.both young .being in this project in their own apt , might be to much for both of them.don't think can she handle him being with someone else  in front of her. she seems she needs all the attention and would not share him because he was so "in love with her" and she could do and be with whoever she desired and he was supposed to be ok with it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Webster can put her to rent in the guest room.. Surely she would give him a good profit, and if help was needed just need to flood the room with alcohol and extras in case 2 or 3 at same time

She needs a bigger room for the gangbang😁 She probably wants that. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

Don't you wanna change your name @Poppy ? Every time i see your name popup i think about Poppy from the Nikki& Poppy appartment😁 (just kidding)

i swear i had the same thought,asking him to change his nick to something random as long as would not be Poppy and Scott, and yeah whenever i saw his name the image of Poppy was coming in my head and didnt know how to take it away 😂

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Poppy said:

thanks Parxx '  you are so right  they are not ..swingers like some realms.both young .being in this project in their own apt , might be to much for both of them.don't think can she handle him being with someone else  in front of her. she seems she needs all the attention and would not share him because he was so "in love with her" and she could do and be with whoever she desired and he was supposed to be ok with it.

That pretty much sums up her expectation. Won't lie. Liked her though. The way she used to put blankets and all on the guests when they were passed out, etc. even when she was drunk and the way she treated all the guests - girls and boys alike. I actually don't like Donovan but think he really loved Dolly and admired the way he treated her (when he was not drunk)

10 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i swear i had the same thought,asking him to change his nick to something random as long as would not be Poppy and Scott, and yeah whenever i saw his name the image of Poppy was coming in my head and didnt know how to take it away 😂

Which one is Poppy ? The guy or one of the girls in Nikki, Matt, Poppy ?

54 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He he .. you seem to have pretty string opinion on Dolly😃