Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

4 hours ago, Jawis said:

Think this was their best night so far and it wasn't even with sex or a party. We only missed the fight outside. 🤣

I don't get it as i don't watch this apartment much because of sex in dark but isn't the spiderman the guy who has a web tattoo on his knee/leg ? And if yes he hasn't done anything with Dalia/Dolly in the past so why is Donovan angry with him and wants him gone ?

5 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i hear a phone call with Scott, witch was saying "you are coming at my place for now" "i'm gonna teach you how to behave, how to be calm etc i have a spare bedroom for you" either was Dalia either was Donovan,well you can guess 😂, how convinient the things turn for this asshole, one is leaving and mother luck brings it that way so same day another is coming, to be honest i didnt sit to hear the entire conversation as this guy has the ability to piss you off in miliseconds, no i dare you try to follow up the phone conversation at 11:02:00 +/- any cam you want, he is everywhere 😄  its impossible.

Thanks for trying👍 All that walking around. Didn't saw Donovan at his place at that time so we can't be sure but the smile on Scott's face when Stephie left. Maybe Stephie will get the place. They were normal to each other when she left. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't get it as i don't watch this apartment much because of sex in dark but isn't the spiderman the guy who has a web tattoo on his knee/leg ? And if yes he hasn't done anything with Dalia/Dolly in the past so why is Donovan angry with him and wants him gone ?

Yes. That's him. He had a foursome with Dalia before at Still's place but that was all planned. This time it was behind his back.  

9 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't get it as i don't watch this apartment much because of sex in dark but isn't the spiderman the guy who has a web tattoo on his knee/leg ? And if yes he hasn't done anything with Dalia/Dolly in the past so why is Donovan angry with him and wants him gone

He was supposed to be a close friend? Trust lost between them.most likely helped cover for Dalia secrets meetings,then broke "the bro code".sleep with anybody except your friends girl.them they both smiled and pretended in his face.since you missed most ,the night of threesome Dalia was signaling him to keep it secret.they both should know evebody can what's happening in all realms thru archive.no secrets in vhtv!they to drunk or to high not  to realize.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Poppy said:

He was supposed to be a close friend? Trust lost between them.most likely helped cover for Dalia secrets meetings,then broke "the bro code".sleep with anybody except your friends girl.them they both smiled and pretended in his face.since you missed most ,the night of threesome Dalia was signaling him to keep it secret.they both should know evebody can what's happening in all realms thru archive.no secrets in vhtv!they to drunk or to high not  to realize.

So spiderman was the guy who fingered Dalia on January 1st alongwith another guest guy ? or he was just watching and Dalia told him to keep the secret ?

40 minutes ago, Parxx said:

He was panting profusely when he came in after Spiderman left. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave him a good hiding😃

Spiderman was afraid to go outside.smart to take outside camera view .keep from fines or removal

Just now, coolcucumber said:

So spiderman was the guy who fingered Dalia on January 1st alongwith another guest guy ? or he was just watching and Dalia told him to keep the secret ?

She gave him blowjob ,he ate her and they added her sitting on top him handjob the other guy.all in archives Dolly threesome with guest 1_1_21 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Poppy said:

Spiderman was afraid to go outside.smart to take outside camera view .keep from fines or removal

She gave him blowjob ,he ate her and they added her sitting on top him handjob the other guy.all in archives Dolly threesome with guest 1_1_21 

ok thanks, will look into the archives. i just don't follow much because of sex in the dark

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

ok thanks, will look into the archives. i just don't follow much because of sex in the dark

Yeah I get it can't see much ,got to have good imagination but they are a  fun group lot drama good and bad.! Take care

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

Looks like the blond girl who was with spiderman is also in trouble. Maybe she watched archives as well.

8x0a.png

spiderman may broke up with her because he got put out and she could stay.he probaly thinks he can get with Dolly/Dalia since covered for so much now that she is available,{ he was always catering to her}and both got put out.