ddhm

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

il y a 2 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

Elle n'a jamais enlevé son manteau et elle nous a montré ses gros faux seins. Je suis heureux. 🙂

Moi, je vote pour qu'on lui donne un appart de suite car cette fille c'est une bombe sexuelle, gros tataouage dans le dos,

faux gros , non faux énormes seins 

et très libre avec la caméra , RLC peut lui donner un appart de suite .

Si elle était venue pour un casting, c'est réussi !!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It's been ages since a COV has got me that excited. Plus they are new faces well most of them so it's a plus 

It is a normal couples apartment and not COV 😎

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah sorry forgot about that for a second and yeah it's been ages to see a new couple apartment that exciting. Martina and Alberto are good but boring.

A new couple , will always be the “ talk of the town “ on their first days 😎 To extend  my thoughts a bit , i think recruiting tenants with a minor past camera experience in this environment , it proves rather beneficial for RLC .. of course total and without cameras experience participants can deliver in a different way.. so far an excellent casting 😇

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes... but I was born within a mile of the River Tyne, on the South side though...that makes me a Geordie :biggrin:

It’s all good in that neck of the woods from what I remember from my youth; cutting my teeth as a 16yo in South Shields for two years from 1965. Oh happy days; the girls in Shields were brilliant. Had to learn the language though; always will remember the landlady told me the rent was “feev poon hiney”! 🤣

• Haha 1