ddhm

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

All those Zac episodes happened when he was totally wasted, i don't know whether he is like that or not but so far he has been quite good with Luna, helping her with dishes, watching movies with her on the bed etc. The guest girl is cute too and looks like she is there to stay. Zac showed her the guest room. But Luna is still the queen 😁

Nice post and I agree with your thoughts 🤗

Not even 100 hours completed in the apartment and we already see the first guest , which for most of the viewers   that are men , it is even better that she is a female guest . What more to ask from this couple , what an excellent start of their RLC adventure 😇

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I just hope she is a good friend of him and nothing else, last thing i wanna see him cheating on Luna 

I didn't even see Luna say hi to her. Luna seems to be separating herself from them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I didn't even see Luna say hi to her. Luna seems to be separating herself from them.

I didn't watch when the guest girl entered the apartment. I was outside but when i started to watch guest girl was already in the kitchen while Luna was in bed watching movie. Then Luna went to bathroom, did her toothbrush and had a quick bath and now again in bathroom. It's clear she is avoiding her.

14 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ich hoffe nur, dass sie eine gute Freundin von ihm ist und sonst nichts. Als letztes möchte ich sehen, wie er Luna betrügt 

I would love to see, Luna and the guest cheating on Zac :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2