Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Martina has gone through most of the usual show program. I also think that there may have been real sexual attraction between Nelly and Martina. Unfortunately all this was embedded in the usual show bullshit.

That is one of the reasons why I detest the shows so much. When something real happens, you can't believe it, because it could also just be better acting for a change.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I disagree with you for Nelly and Martina , we have another point of view of the interpretation of the word “ show “ , therefore , let’s agree that we disagree 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, omedo said:

The problem is that you like cocks too much and you can't stand the attraction between two women...🤷‍♂️

I might be the only one on this forum, but I have very little interest in lesbian sex. Even Nina and Kira, who was one of my favourite couples on RLC, it wasn't the sex that attracted me. I prefer solo masturbation, or male-female-sex. Our tastes are different, I guess. Also. There are alot more complaining and moching of those who actually like to see a guy present at a party on here, than there are guys who doesn't love lesbian attraction.

Hace 20 minutos, ed2 dijo:

Puede que sea la única en este foro, pero tengo muy poco interés en el sexo lésbico. Incluso Nina y Kira, que era una de mis parejas favoritas en RLC, no era el sexo lo que me atraía. Prefiero la masturbación en solitario o el sexo masculino-femenino. Nuestros gustos son diferentes, supongo. También. Hay muchas más quejas y burlas de aquellos a los que realmente les gusta ver a un chico presente en una fiesta aquí, que hay chicos a los que no les encanta la atracción lésbica.

Ed I know that you are not very attracted to sexual relations between two women, but I was not referring to this in particular, but to the fact that he is always crushing on the same thing and doesn't differentiate between a prepared show and something spontaneous, and I don't mind that there are male guests in the flats but as I have said many times I can't stand Cesar.

17 minutes ago, omedo said:

Ed I know that you are not very attracted to sexual relations between two women, but I was not referring to this in particular, but to the fact that he is always crushing on the same thing and doesn't differentiate between a prepared show and something spontaneous.

Alladino is a broken record, and can't differentiate between a show and something real, because he isn't watching.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I actually have no problem with this couple if what they do is sex and eat. Atleast they are doing something unlike there in B1. They are a young couple plus Luna is really cute. that's all for me. 

I'm starting to think Zac is ok when he's not with Curly. This guest looks nice.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I'm starting to think Zac is ok when he's not with Curly. This guest looks nice.

All those Zac episodes happened when he was totally wasted, i don't know whether he is like that or not but so far he has been quite good with Luna, helping her with dishes, watching movies with her on the bed etc. The guest girl is cute too and looks like she is there to stay. Zac showed her the guest room. But Luna is still the queen 😁

• Like 2