ddhm

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I didn't even see Luna say hi to her. Luna seems to be separating herself from them.

I think Luna knows she is a friend of Zac so she is distancing herself so they can have a good time talking and other stuff. I also do the same if i am at my friend's house and someone close to him comes there too which i don't know then i distance myself to respect their privacy

il y a 1 minute, coolcucumber a dit :

Ok merci, bon à savoir!

Mais je suis d'accord avec toi quand tu dis qu'elle fait tout pour l'éviter.

En sortant des toilettes, Luna , dans son lit n'a pas adressé un regard à l'invité.

L'invité et Zac rigolent ensemble dans la cuisine ...

She is still also with her jacket , i don’t believe that it is so cold inside that she hasn’t taken it out . Luna indeed doesn’t seem to want to mess with her , except if she was supposed to just pass by for some minutes but she has stayed more than what originally planned . In any case , an apartment that there’s something happening so speculations can run wild 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Mais je suis d'accord avec toi quand tu dis qu'elle fait tout pour l'éviter.

En sortant des toilettes, Luna , dans son lit n'a pas adressé un regard à l'invité.

L'invité et Zac rigolent ensemble dans la cuisine ...

I think Luna is just respecting their privacy by not interrupting them since it looks like Zac and guest are quite good friends 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

are they even dating or are they two people willing to fuck on camera. nothing more

I do tend to think they are a couple by what i have seen in the last couple of days. It's not like Hakeem and Asia at all which was definitely two people put in an apartment just to fuck 

• Like 2