Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That has always been my thought, the first part anyway. I know she had a long relationship back home that was tricky at times, and she has spoken to him here a few times in the past. But yes, if he was up for it i can see it easily. Trouble with that is, if and when she leaves this apartment, she leaves her job too. See? So many dilemmas. And she would wants away from the walls that 'Online' life creates. She's not really cut out for it all, she's done so brilliantly of course, but there is no way she sees it the same way as Leora does.

She can have both but it's up to her do her work.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 1/10/2021 at 1:03 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I can only say how it looks to me, just an opinion from a viewer, but if she still actually wants to be on RLC, then she is the best actor i've ever seen, because it certainly doesn't look it. I truly think she is wanting away from the spotlight. 

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ahh , excellent said ... I am saying this for months and I believe many have the same opinion , she can have both , to be quite honest , I don’t think she is now ( in comparison to the beginning ) a girl who would care about criticism  if she showed anything more private on camera , my belief is that she just follows Leora’s rules for the people in the apartment.

In my thoughts also , she is now too familiar and comfortable with the cameras , kind of “ if Leora did all , who am I not being able to do the same ? “ Therefore , since she isn’t the one taking the decisions , plus this isn’t an apartment only for her , at the moment she can’t have both . But it is becoming more and more obvious , that in comparison to Leora , she doesn’t care so much for inside the apartment “ fake “ and “ pushed “ performances just to please the viewers , she knows where her fun and excitement is and she’s much more into that than anything else , which ultimately in my eyes make her have a more sincere relation with the viewers that I personally appreciate . “ This is who I am “ , “ take it or leave it “ 😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I must say after seeing the replay of Malia dancing, I really enjoyed it, she was so lost in the music, it made it sexy and fun watching her

Well did you listen to the music and watched her,she has no sense of rhythm,she´s always a half beat after the rhythm,it was awful to see.

Like a robot.Not like you see Leora dancing,always a pleasure to see her,really sensual and sexy.She has a sence of rhythm.Malia´s dancing

will make you thinking of Frank Zappa´s Dancing Fool.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well did you listen to the music and watched her,she has no sense of rhythm,she´s always a half beat after the rhythm,it was awful to see.

Like a robot.Not like you see Leora dancing,always a pleasure to see her,really sensual and sexy.She has a sence of rhythm.Malia´s dancing

"It's Britney bitch" yes I went back, and re-watched it, with the volume up, and the song was "gimme more" by Britney Spears, and yes there probably was more songs she was dancing to, but you are right, she has no rhythm to the music, but after I turn the volume back down, I was somehow brought me back in to just watching her dance, in her orange panties, with her long sexy legs, made me refocus back on her, but you're correct about Leora, because when she's dancing, it doesn't matter if the music volume is up or muted, she has so much sexiness when she moves her hips to the rhythm of the music, it just keeps you begging for more of it when she dancing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
21 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

I am shocked at you of all people talking about Malia that way. That really has shocked me. Fuck me, Leora has it all made. 

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Malia dances like she has a 2x4 attached to her back side not that I could do any better 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1