Is Angela leaving?

Я надеюсь, вы не двигаетесь

Я надеюсь, что вы остаетесь

Я вам продолжать жить там

Устали сказать ему несколько различн пути.

Как называется собаки?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

змеинный зачем мою страницу тут показываешь .....пусть думают вымысел я или нет самозванец скрывающзийся под маской  .мне сейчас все равно... а тем  кто действительно на моей стороне и хочет поддержать я отвечу

Просто обсирают зазря

итсме хотел сказать остаться

Когда пара бои вспыхнули или это занимает несколько дней, прежде чем выключить горячий характер ... так что я думаю, что это справедливо, чтобы оставить время для Angela ....

Я могу дать совет,,, выйти и попытаться получить удовольствие ...

змеинный зачем мою страницу тут показываешь .....пусть думают вымысел я или нет самозванец скрывающзийся под маской  .мне сейчас все равно... а тем  кто действительно на моей стороне и хочет поддержать я отвечу

snaky, why you are demonstrating my side here..... let them think that I am fictional or somebody is impersonating me. For me now everything one... and with the one which indeed will visit me on my side and will be willing to maintain the acquaintance, I will answer

Well it's not that it doesn't matter, it's just that it doesn't matter right now.

For arguments sake, let's say that richard is Angela. Like I said before she's most likely going to be leaving now which means all communication from her is going to stop. The proof would have been more viable if it were presented earlier in the day, when 'richard' was actually interacting with us.

So sorry for being at work earlier so I couldn't shut you up earlier!

It's quite alright. I forgive you.

And before you go burying your nose up Angela's ass, I was never the one that said richard wasn't real. I was merely engaging JoJo in his hypothesis. The truth is, I still don't know if it's really her or not, but since she's probably leaving (as I've said plenty of times already), at this point none of it fucking matters. So chill out, will ya?