Is Angela leaving?

Guest big stick33

Not to change off of angela,but did anyone see valera take of his personal belongings when he left?just curious,if he didn't he'll have to face her to get the stuff back.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you see someone visiting forum exactly like this trying to cover screen sometimes and writing message to site and after pressing enter one message appears to this site immediately. So how to fake this in real time?

Richard91 is Angela for sure.

[/quote

Angela was typing and hitting enter a whole lot and it did not show up here.  She was communicating with many medium and people.  Are you saying that someone who wanted to fool us could not have it show us after she typed something.  It does not mean it was her.  It could have been - but it easily could not have.  Don't be fooled by things that look real time.  If someone is trying to fool us it is easy.  And so many here want to believe.  It makes it even easier.

well, my RLC friends, in as much as I hate to say it, I think this is the end of this couple and we will be losing the beautiful and sweet Angela.  It looks like the apartment will be looking for new tenants.  I tell you, this apartment in jinxed.

Well it's not that it doesn't matter, it's just that it doesn't matter right now.

For arguments sake, let's say that richard is Angela. Like I said before she's most likely going to be leaving now which means all communication from her is going to stop. The proof would have been more viable if it were presented earlier in the day, when 'richard' was actually interacting with us.

Well it's not that it doesn't matter, it's just that it doesn't matter right now.

For arguments sake, let's say that richard is Angela. Like I said before she's most likely going to be leaving now which means all communication from her is going to stop. The proof would have been more viable if it were presented earlier in the day, when 'richard' was actually interacting with us.

So sorry for being at work earlier so I couldn't shut you up earlier!

Guest Richard91

змеинный зачем мою страницу тут показываешь .....пусть думают вымысел я или нет самозванец скрывающзийся под маской  .мне сейчас все равно... а тем  кто действительно на моей стороне и хочет поддержать я отвечу

змеинный зачем мою страницу тут показываешь .....пусть думают вымысел я или нет самозванец скрывающзийся под маской  .мне сейчас все равно... а тем  кто действительно на моей стороне и хочет поддержать я отвечу

Я верю вам. Надеюсь, вы решите остановиться.