B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

57 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

funny but  why is ALEK'S bedroom the only cam that is messing  up . when she is in there..Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

50 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

now look ALEK. is hiding in a tent..must be that RLC and BOGDAN told her that she can't use the candles ..so now she is going to hide in a tent made from her bed covers.  that show that she is worthless ...and needs to go and let her phone paying client to pay for her to stay...

then look at replay .after she is done hiding in her tent. the cams work fine. .Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

3 hours ago, moreau said:

Harley and Lucky the girls don't give a fuck about your crappy comments that stink of jealousy .... they all want Bogdan's cock and not your old pee-smelling cock ... let them live their lives ... look how bored they got tonight when they were 12 girls and how radiant they are since being with Bogdan 

You are a lost person and your shit doesn't make a damn bit of sense!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You've obviously never been around people from Alabama...especially the girls of Alabama!!

I have never been to the United States in my life yet, but I have already visited several countries in Europe, Germany, England, Czech Republic, Switzerland or Spain

But if you have a French community in Alabama, I take your word for it if you say and think that they are the most beautiful women in the world 🤣

Il y a 6 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Vous n'avez évidemment jamais fréquenté des gens de l'Alabama ... en particulier les filles de l'Alabama !!

moi je connais un pauvre type qui vit en Alabama blasé d ' être entouré par les plus belles filles du monde ....et qui passe son temps à observer des abominables primates russes  ....ces pauvres types y' en a même en France et partout dans le monde qui crachent leurs venins avec comme seul reproche de les voir heureux .....

• Haha 4