B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

Some of you guys take rlc way too seriously, none of you are going to get anywhere near any of these girls. Don't put so much of your hearts into it. It's fantasy land guys, to think anything else is going to hurt only you. Treat it as it should be treated, an adult entertainment site.

Enjoy the tits and asses on display. 😉

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Redmaxx said:

I am amazed at the size of Nellys' roast beef when she was on the counter, I thought it was something stuck to her butt. 

when she kissed Holly  wow full beef shot 

This going up in the garage is getting out of hand now. When they are in the villa they should not be allowed to hide, sort it out rlc. Complaint sent. Time for a new cast at B4, and before people say they can't cause of the pandemic, this cast came in during the pandemic. Time for change! 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

This going up in the garage is getting out of hand now. When they are in the villa they should not be allowed to hide, sort it out rlc. Complaint sent. Time for a new cast at B4, and before people say they can't cause of the pandemic, this cast came in during the pandemic. Time for change! 🙂 

I really like this 'cast'....but I would ( well paying members lol)  love a camera in this garage,,,,,,, but I can accept the need for escape and privacy...  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I really like this 'cast'....but I would ( well paying members lol)  love a camera in this garage,,,,,,, but I can accept the need for escape and privacy...  

I'm not a fan of hiding off camera while they are on site, fair enough if they're out the apartments, but within the apartments they stay on camera for me. Makes it worse you can hear them in hidden rooms. Should not be allowed. If the present cast can not keep it on camera get rid and put a new cast. I don't pay to watch empty beds when they are actually in. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

3 sads and 3 upvote on HC...  not an arguement worth going for but.... if you trade off the reality of it's fair off site with the logic Covid seriously limits off site... they just hide out...  oh well 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

3 sads and 3 upvote on HC...  not an arguement worth going for but.... if you trade off the reality of it's fair off site with the logic Covid seriously limits off site... they just hide out...  oh well 

During this pandemic with covid rlc as managed to replace the entire cast of the Barcelona apartments. They did it in one go with B4 during the height of the pandemic.

• Like 1