B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:
Today Gina has joined the very exclusive 600 day club. 
Irma has second place with 583 days and third place has Belle with 380 days in total.

I guess this makes Gina the longest ever participant ? 🤔

il y a 18 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

la meute des larbins ,des valets, des larves de la Bogdan sphère , je vous conchie des pieds à la tête, votre soumission est à votre image , répugnante, abjecte 💩

tes commentaires c'est typique d'un gars qui a été refoulé toute sa vie ....tu en veux à la terre entière de ne pas avoir été reconnu ....paix à ton âme frustré personne ne te regrettera ....regardes ce que c ' est la classe ....comme à chaque foi Bogdan se met à l ' écart pour que les filles s ' amusent sans les déranger ...toi tu aurais fait comme Carlos tu te serais accroché comme un morpion merdique

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I guess this makes Gina the longest ever participant ? 🤔

yep, and hard to beat 
But Megan and Monica can pass Belle soon

Total
Name Days
Gina 600
Irma 583
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Megan 364
Sofie 362
Monica 357
Nora 354
Kim 312
Milena 310
Ginger 309
Loraine 305
Blair 303
Nelly (&Bogdan) 298
Taylor (& Piper) 292
Piper (& Taylor) 291
Diane 274
Danaya 258
Alexandra (& Lucian) 255
Aria 253
Ilona 252
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

The jealousy of the men here in the forum that a single man can easily handle 5 other women  - 6 today with Ariana’s presence - is incredible 😂🤣 when most of us can not handle only one , either being our wife / lover / girl toy / , well , even handle our mother’s advice when we are 60-70 years old and they are still addressing us like we are small children .

It’s funny that none can  see that they all enjoy his presence and have the maximum of respect for him for one single and simple reason .. that in comparison to all of us weirdos and creepy people here that we call , characterize , judge and “ want / require / demand / act “ them as sexual objects or whores or prostitutes or sluts or whatever anyone has in mind , well , he at least treats them and respect them like the most precious and decent human beings , he behaves without provoking jealousy or going off limits .. and I know , it is hard and no one can believe it and accept it 😂🤣 Because he is the pasha with his harem and he behaves in the most respecting way , when anyone of us would “ use “ the girls with the meaning they have for the mind of most people here .. that they are nothing .. sorry , Bogdan wins 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep, and hard to beat 
But Megan and Monica can pass Belle soon

Total
Name Days
Gina 600
Irma 583
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Megan 364
Sofie 362
Monica 357
Nora 354
Kim 312
Milena 310
Ginger 309
Loraine 305
Blair 303
Nelly (&Bogdan) 298
Taylor (& Piper) 292
Piper (& Taylor) 291
Diane 274
Danaya 258
Alexandra (& Lucian) 255
Aria 253
Ilona 252

Long live Gina 🤗🤗🤗

Just to edit my comment by adding that I think all the records that are currently being set , will last for a long long time , as long  as the virus remains and the “roster “ won’t be seeing many changes . With that being said , when we go back to “normal life” , whoever will be in this list that Noldus maintains at the top places , can be declared undisputed Queen / King / Princess / Prince of RLC in Barcelona 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey naga, has Bogdan ever been with anyone other than sweet Nellie?  I'd love to see him give it doggie style to another women. It usually sends Nellie into a frenzy and Bogdan seems to cum most of the time that way. 

Evening Ash...No he hasn't...not on cam anyway. He's probably shagged them all when they go UM 😏

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yup.

He is not 'handling' these women....he is blocking their nudity...for whatever reason ...Nelly ? who cares   you cannot grasp his prescence blocks girly nudity ...thats it, no jealousy,  no hate for him... but you want to go greek all over his superiority we get that.... 

figure it out ..we don;t need to see a boring , leering old man ( and he does leer  (normal )  amongst girls ... he is a sexual block...

you  may come here to see Bogdan ....most of us want to see the young girls topless, licking each other ...simple but IMPOSSIBLE  for you to get that.... 

you defend a bizzare POV that we are jealous or dislike ....get over it 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

you  may come here to see Bogdan ....most of us want to see the young girls topless, licking each other ...simple but IMPOSSIBLE  for you to get that.... 

You don't have an account so you wouldn't see it regardless. Get over it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

He is not 'handling' these women....he is blocking their nudity...for whatever reason ...Nelly ? who cares   you cannot grasp his prescence blocks girly nudity ...thats it, no jealousy,  no hate for him... but you want to go greek all over his superiority we get that.... 

figure it out ..we don;t need to see a boring , leering old man ( and he does leer  (normal )  amongst girls ... he is a sexual block...

you defend a bizzare POV that we are jealous or dislike ....get over it 

I don’t defend anyone ... I am stating the facts .. why is it important what you want to see and not for the girls important what they want to show and when ? In life, you give respect and you get it back . Why the behavior and actions of girls have reduced ? Are any of them stupid to say no to more money ? 

Do you see also in the other apartments the girls walk fully naked the whole day ? Or is it normal for any of us when we needed to coexist with others to be naked ? I guess then if we require from the girls to be naked , he should just be walking around also with his pride and showing it ? Or would be this a disturbing view for the the majority of the male viewers ? Or has he told them “ please girls , don’t be naked in front of me because I get hard “ ... 

Why the normal can’t be accepted and we should ask for the things that can only satisfy our sexual lust? They were at the same time of complains five half or fully naked girls at another apartment in their bedroom .. why wasn’t there so much commenting like here ? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2