B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Come of it, they smoke out the windows. 

Yes sometimes, but I think thats just normal cigarettes, they might be smoking something stronger there, they try not to show that on camera.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They are out, Nelly looks really drunk, can barely walk

Not that I miss any of them so it doesn't bother me if they're hiding out but I understand one paying and being pissed. Judging from what I've seen tonight it won't be long before one of them falls down those stairs. So I wish they would be more careful but i think it's inevitable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes sometimes, but I think thats just normal cigarettes, they might be smoking something stronger there, they try not to show that on camera.

They've smoked weed before in full view of the cameras. Maybe they did more but to take at least 2 hours to do it?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Not that I miss any of them so it doesn't bother me if they're hiding out but I understand one paying and being pissed. Judging from what I've seen tonight it won't be long before one of them falls down those stairs. So I wish they would be more careful but i think it's inevitable.

Yes it's amazing no one has fallen down these stairs yet, at least not that I have seen. Except one time there was a girl who had a slip on the stairs going down near Nelly and Bogdans room I think it was. Forgot who it was, is long ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes it's amazing no one has fallen down these stairs yet, at least not that I have seen. Except one time there was a girl who had a slip on the stairs going down near Nelly and Bogdans room I think it was.

Nelly looked awful trying to navigate those stairs. I've been watching her for years and always enjoyed her but this isn't good.:sad:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I'd be very surprised if anything sexually happened between Holly and Nelly. Thing is did Nelly stop Holly and Alek doing more?

Same here, I think Nelly is too drunk though but let's see where it goes.