B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The jealousy of the men here in the forum that a single man can easily handle 5 other women  - 6 today with Ariana’s presence - is incredible 😂🤣 when most of us can not handle only one , either being our wife / lover / girl toy / , well , even handle our mother’s advice when we are 60-70 years old and they are still addressing us like we are small children .

It’s funny that none can  see that they all enjoy his presence and have the maximum of respect for him for one single and simple reason .. that in comparison to all of us weirdos and creepy people here that we call , characterize , judge and “ want / require / demand / act “ them as sexual objects or whores or prostitutes or sluts or whatever anyone has in mind , well , he at least treats them and respect them like the most precious and decent human beings , he behaves without provoking jealousy or going off limits .. and I know , it is hard and no one can believe it and accept it 😂🤣 Because he is the pasha with his harem and he behaves in the most respecting way , when anyone of us would “ use “ the girls with the meaning they have for the mind of most people here .. that they are nothing .. sorry , Bogdan wins 😂🤣😂🤣

Yo ddhm, you're spot on with what you say.  There might be some jealousy of Nellie because she has Bogdan by the ladies. I mean that in a good way.. He loves her to death and is totally devoted to her. A kind of man most women would love to be with. Hes kind and makes her laugh, she's always smiling and happy when she's with him. And most important. He's hot as hell, has a beautiful cock, and can bang her into a frenzy from behind. A 9.5 in my book!  😋

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Doubt it, she still has her pjs on. 😉 

patience just like boy toy took forever...but she finally went down on him!!!  same as Nelly and Martina ... Nelly is the queen whore and knows exactly what she is doing 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I have more hope for something between Alek and Holly but lets see.

well let me hope so too...cause as usual I am wrong ...but love the bullshit story ...and remember I am an idiot  ....  oh well

53 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo ddhm, you're spot on with what you say.  There might be some jealousy of Nellie because she has Bogdan by the ladies. I mean that in a good way.. He loves her to death and is totally devoted to her. A kind of man most women would love to be with. Hes kind and makes her laugh, she's always smiling and happy when she's with him. And most important. He's hot as hell, has a beautiful cock, and can bang her into a frenzy from behind. A 9.5 in my book!  😋

Haha 😆, I agree with the “ nice “ jealousy part concerning Nelly , the famous “ what more does she have that i don’t “ or the more “classy” “ what’s nice on her so he is with her “ 😂🤣 But this is the power they have as a couple , they have true love , faith and understanding and this is kind to all the rest of the girls “ you are good , but we are better “ ( always with the good meaning 😉😇☺️

And before anyone says about Nelly sleeping with women , a couple that seems to have these things discussed and explained , it is absolutely fine . This is 2021 we are talking  about and not 50-60 years before . 

About your Bogdan descriptions , I only say it is a nice looking guy of course  😂🤣 but as a member , I would love to see banging  the brains out of anyone in the cast 🤓🥳 but as a man who has also never “ betrayed “ any of my ex’s , very proud of him and his principles 👏 and that he manages  to keep his any “ rushes “ under total control . It can’t be that at times for example he doesn’t have the men instinct “ mm 😋😋 she would be perfect now “ 🤓😎😆😆

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And before anyone says about Nelly sleeping with women , a couple that seems to have these things discussed and explained , it is absolutely fine .

From a strictly personal viewpoint, I'm always going to have a problem with the idea that one person gets to sleep around and the other person is basically a cuck, unless the person gets sexual satisfaction from being cucked. If it was the other way around, as we've seen in the past, where one guy is fucking a bunch of different girls and his girlfriend/wife just stood by the wayside, the conversation about it would be 100% different. And I get they may have discussed it and it is up to them to decide what works. I'm not saying they should change that. All I'm saying is that one sided relationships just don't sit well with me. They never have.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

From a strictly personal viewpoint, I'm always going to have a problem with the idea that one person gets to sleep around and the other person is basically a cuck, unless the person gets sexual satisfaction from being cucked. If it was the other way around, as we've seen in the past, where one guy is fucking a bunch of different girls and his girlfriend/wife just stood by the wayside, the conversation about it would be 100% different. And I get they may have discussed it and it is up to them to decide what works. I'm not saying they should change that. All I'm saying is that one sided relationships just don't sit well with me. They never have.

In the depth of time , if other problems rise and create a permanent tension , the “ sleeping with others “ example / action will always be used as a “ back up “ thing in whatever talks . It is definitely not safe if it is one sided , but on the other hand also , it can be used as also an example if in the future , far future , the guy will “ cheat “ .

I agree with your thoughts and approach on the subject , but at the end , I believe if it is true love , it will overcome all obstacles . 

Personally , I wouldn’t  be jealous if I knew  that my GF has cheated with a girl , with a man i wouldn’t accept and it could have been a reason for separation . Why I believe different for a g/g and b/g , I think it is this that someone said here some weeks ago , in the man’s mind , seeing your GF cheating with another girl , it hasn’t an emotional impact ( although it might have been for her ) like imagining her with another man , where it is also the “competition “ factor and the “ who is better “ explanation , at least for me so as to have it as a separation reason . In general , I believe that if someone wants emotionally to cheat , it means that something is wrong so as to reach this action . But if the relation  and love is strong , perhaps a one time incident can sometimes make a relation stronger ( although usually , if something happens  once , it will most probably happen again ) . Let’s say that it would be better when married , to stay both loyal till the end ☺️

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

love this ignore..... but one favor please ...I had to leave and last on was Holly and Alek sharing pizza..... did they share anything else ...thanks 

Only girly conversation. Everybody in this place has a good appetite, often getting the munchies in the wee small hours and always seem to find something to eat with minimum fuss.

• Thanks 1