B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OT See who came to visit Diva a in her VHTV apartment 🙂 Diane 
Numi is there too 

Noldus 2021-01-16 20-34-11-774.jpg

It is a small world and Diane says “ hello RLC “ via VHTV and”  I will be back “ 😉😋

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

might not be healthy for Nelly but its great for RLC do you realize that most of us want to see a bunch of drunk naked girls making out how many resubs do you think her night with Martina got alone

It's almost impossible to see these girls grow personally and professionally in RLC, so I will definitely take drunk lesbian make-out sessions. People on this forum act like the average young adult isn't out drinking and partying and doing some blow on the side. Most of my twenties was spent doing what these girls do, without the blow though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

It's almost impossible to see these girls grow personally and professionally in RLC, so I will definitely take drunk lesbian make-out sessions. People on this forum act like the average young adult isn't out drinking and partying and doing some blow on the side. Most of my twenties was spent doing what these girls do, without the blow though.

SEX, DRUGS, and ROCK and ROLL. No regrets for growing up experiencing life's journey's. At 60 they are very found memories and never forgotten. 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Very well said 😇

• Like 1