B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

4 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

for you, it's obvious case, and no one can deny that you have a free membership from RLC just to post positive comment about their shit!, I'm asking the others, who are really pay for the service...

I pay 20€ per month , it is fine to pass the time during lockdown . 

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if u think its shit then do away with replay coz u dont want to watch it again. save money

I'm not a subscriber to RLC, I'm just seeing the preview and see the comment here just to have some case study about how people can be fooled online!, I'm into online bossiness and trying to know how others are reacting and paying for nothing, I'll start selling Air and tub-water to the RLC subscribers 🤑

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I pay 20€ per month , it is fine to pass the time during lockdown . 

you are either working for RLC or have a free membership, I have people like you working for me on Twitter to post what I'm ordering them to post and they get paid...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

I'm not a subscriber to RLC, I'm just seeing the preview and see the comment here just to have some case study about how people can be fooled online!, I'm into online bossiness and trying to know how others are reacting and paying for nothing, I'll start selling Air and tub-water to the RLC subscribers 🤑

an even better way to save money

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

you are either working for RLC or have a free membership, I have people like you working for me on Twitter to post what I'm ordering them to post and they get paid...

Ok, whatever , I have promised myself not to argue anymore here in this forum , so , yes you are right , I work for RLC . I confirm it for you so you can justify your theory . I simply answered your question earlier , enjoy the answers from others ☺️

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok, whatever , I have promised myself not to argue anymore here in this forum , so , yes you are right , I work for RLC . I confirm it for you so you can justify your theory . I simply answered your question earlier , enjoy the answers from others ☺️

Thanks for your confirmation, I'll add it to my notes, and BTW you were talking earlier about a show just started, where is it?

Just now, deadly_devil said:

Thanks for your confirmation, I'll add it to my notes, and BTW you were talking earlier about a show just started, where is it?

I have to ask RLC to give me permission to answer to someone who watches the thumbnails 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, deadly_devil said:

I though you understand " English ", sorry for wasting your time, enjoy the show 👍

I answered your questions repeatedly and you didn’t accept my answers . But then you said thanks for the confirmation . You need to decide if my English explanations are suitable for you or not . I am sorry you are not getting enough  answers to add them to your research 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I answered your questions repeatedly and you didn’t accept my answers . But then you said thanks for the confirmation . You need to decide if my English explanations are suitable for you or not . I am sorry you are not feting nought answers to add them to your research 

it's fine, chill, I got what I want to know from your answers, cheers  🍹