B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

Noldus

Carlos - the boss - and the servants 😂🤣 I wonder what the result later will be having Monica next to him and Claire wanting to test if shaving was fine .. let’s see if Monica this time will be playing with herself while watching them 😎

1 hour ago, deadly_devil said:

I'm not a subscriber to RLC, I'm just seeing the preview and see the comment here just to have some case study about how people can be fooled online!, I'm into online bossiness and trying to know how others are reacting and paying for nothing, I'll start selling Air and tub-water to the RLC subscribers 🤑

Someone need to have a case study about people like you. there are so many like yourself who only watch the blurry RLC thumbnails and form a strong opinion, they then come here and talk shit about the site and its participants. it's a phenomenon in itself. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Someone need to have a case study about people like you. there are so many like yourself who only watch the blurry RLC thumbnails and form a strong opinion, they then come here and talk shit about the site and its participants. it's a phenomena in itself. 

yeah you are right, someone need to have it a case study, good luck 👍